“Nice little condo with great resort amenities”
other travellers have booked this property
Sunset view off my balcony
Renaissance Tower Resort pool (which I am right above!)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Renaissance Tower
Resort pool (which I am right above!)
The Myrtle Beach Resort
Renaisancee Tower, in Myrtle Beach Resort
clean and groomed beach!
beach view from balcony
Bedroom with beachfront view, built in drawers under, and cubby space for luggage!
view from our balcony at night.  resort pool...  NOT the kids pool!
view from our balcony during the daytime!  Gorgeous pool!
2 sling chairs and a table...  over looking the ocean and.... see next pictures for view
the campground next door.  No large highrises in the way of the view!  ALL BEACH VIEW
stepping out onto the sand!!  right out the doors of our building!
Here is our beach front!  Now THAT is a beach!  WHITE soft sand...  maintained daily
Peaceful beauty at night too.  View from the balcony!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jimmiegir...
DuBois, Pennsylvania
“Nice little condo with great resort amenities”
Reviewed 27 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed 1 week 6/18/16 - 6/25/18/16 perfect sunny beach weather it only rained once and that was the last night we were there. The condo was small but perfect for us (2 adults and 2 teenagers) since we didn't spend much time there. We had no issues what so ever we had a wonderful vacation from start to finish. Clean condo, great view of ocean and beach, clean beach, great location, great amenities, clean resort and I could go on and on!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: There was nothing we didn't like
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
17 Jul 2016
Thank You for taking time to write a review! We truly appreciate it! We have a hefty HOA fee for owners at our resort, and we spend A LOT of money doing maintenance and upkeep every year. I think it is a great place too, and I hope I can get down there in August or September sometime. Please think of us when booking again at Myrtle Beach! I will be in touch... repeat renters get discounts!
woman2wom...
Chicago, IL
“Warm Weather for Thanksgiving Week”
Reviewed 25 February 2016 for a stay in November 2015

This was a small condo, but had awesome views on a very nice balcony. I think they were making redecorating plans for 2016 season so it should be more up to date. The condo was adequate for a 5 night stay, though not big enough to entertain guests, the three of us were comfortable. The bed is memory foam and with my wife and I at the age of hot flashes, we preferred the cooler sofa sleeper. The owners have an additional mattress stashed behind the couch so we slept on 2 stacked mattresses quite comfortably. This sleeper was also right in front of the balcony doors so we could crack them open if it got too hot at night.
The male in our group was quite happy with the memory foam mattress on the bed.
The beach is not far from the building and was pretty clean. You need to bring your own towels and linen or pay an additional fee for linen service. The coffee/expresso machine was excellent once you figure it out. There is an owners manual online at the manufacturers website for directions. I personally would not want to use the unit in the summer because the sun is very strong in the afternoon and as it was in November we were covering the balcony doors with an extra sheet because the sun was so bright. The owners are very accommodating and answered my email questions very quickly. The building includes an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a whirlpool, laundry facilities, but shops and restaurants are only open during the vacation season.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the value.
Liked least: Long walk from elevator down the hallway to room and from room to car.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
17 Jul 2016
Thank You so much for the review! I have been contemplating the mattress situation, so maybe I should replace that with something firmer. It's really comfy if you sleep alone or like to cuddle... but it is rather soft! We appreciate you taking time to write this review!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing