“Good food”

Ranked #43 of 960 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: USD 5 - USD 35
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Golf Magazine’s choice for “where to eat with your buddies”; here you’ll enjoy “fall-off-the-bone” baby back ribs, giant seafood platters, award winning salads and the outrageous "Killer Dog" – a foot-long hot dog smothered in chili, cheese and fries. This large lively eatery features a wide-open show kitchen and wrap-around bar that is jam-packed with creative cocktails, wines and beer. Located on the Grand Strand’s north side- North Kings Hwy between 38th & 48th Ave.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were very pleased with the food,and service at your restaurant. Would highly recommend it to anyone

Date of visit: December 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (3,323)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Let me just say I love Carolina Roadhouse!! Good quality food for a good price as well as great service. I always either get the steak or the combination plate both are prepared and seasoned well. This visit we experienced a slight problem something was in the tater sauce which made us a little nervous because of food allergies! But the manner handled the situation very personally.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Food was good staff was good nice and kept per drinks full. I will go back there. I love the in side of the building the way it looks the prices on food was not that bad.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Was busy. Maybe a 20 minute wait. I got a ribeye with baked potato and salad and a side of croissants. Croissants were awesome. Fresh baked with honey butter. Salad was good. Steak was soooo good and was huge. 14 oz for $25 which is really not a bad price for steak. Bad side was my potato. When i started mixing toppings inside I found a hard black lump that ended up being a bad spot on the potato but had mold inside the spot!! Super disappointing when my meal was hitting every other point. Waiter was really nice and courteous. Not his fault, was kitchen's. I got a different side instead, mac and chz, really good. Potato really ruined my experience though. Would have been a 5 otherwise.

Date of visit: April 2018
CentraArchy-Rest, Guest Relations Manager at Carolina Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

We appreciate you taking us seriously enough to express these concerns in writing. We share your concern, and have already taken steps to ensure that lapses such as this do not happen again. We know that you have many dining choices and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you and make your future review a 5-star!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch after walking around Broadway at the Beach. All the chain restaurants at Broadway had long wait times. We were sat right away at Carolina Roadhouse (party of 6.) Everything was delicious, especially enjoyed the croissants, nachos with creamed spinach, gumbo, shrimp po boy.