Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 174
USD 310
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
USD 156
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 182
Official Site
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
USD 182
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
USD 208
Island Vista(Myrtle Beach)
USD 410
Orbitz.com
All reviewswasher and dryerlazy riverfront deskfull kitchenwithin walking distanceone bedroom suiteacross the streethot tubgreat place to staypool areahousekeeping staffdish soapbeach towelssofa bedfull sizeliving areafamily vacation
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I'm here on vacation with my family. First thing that disgusted me was the filthy elevator. Then right in front our room is a trash can that's running over with garbage. Open the room door to checkout the room. Carpet is old. Something was in the toilet. You can tell they never move the refrigerator that sits next to stove because the side of it is covered in grease and some other foreign crap. My sheets has holes in it. I may have to forfeit my deposit and the rest of my money because it's sooooo bad. I just left Walmart buying new sheets for us. Im so scared of sitting on the furniture so i bought sheets for them to. My kids are looking at me like dad...Really. I Cant call downstairs because they said they are out of rooms. STUCK

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank hotelchecker73
Roxjam, Owner at Roxanne Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

No one in this hotel has reported anything to this office. These conditions do not exist here. We cannot determine who this guest is.
Other issues such as unsupervised teens, wanting to shorten stays at check in and situations we did not create have occurred during this holiday. More than welcome to a refund, just need to know who and where the issue is supposedly.
Manager

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Our stay at Roxanne Towers was terrific. The staff was amazing. The rooms were well equipped and comfortable. Our view was phenomenal. Everything was very clean. There was some construction going on next door, which they let us know about, but we didn't hear anything in our room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Elizabeth S
Reviewed 26 March 2018

it is not the most fancy hotel, but it is an amazing place to say. i would say that it is the best hotel in myrtle beach, especially for family and friend trips! it is right on the beach and the pool is fun too!

Room Tip: the higher the room, the better the view
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank emidance08
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Our stay at Roxanne Towers, first off, let me tell you how very nice the staff is there. Easiest check in ever. They are friendly, the hotel is super clean and located in a great area, right in the middle of Myrtle Beach .Plenty of towels and great maid service was the best ever. The staff was so nice and caring, could bit have been treated with more respect and appreciation. Room was nice, clean, but furniture could use some upgrading. While hotel does not offer free ice for guests, nor any kind of breakfast amenities, they do provide excellent comfy beds that will ensure you wake up feeling refreshed and ready for a great start to your day. Maid service was timed perfectly, around 10:00. Not too early, but early enough that when you to return to your room, its clean and well stocked. We were pleased and can recommend this hotel for everyone who is seeking outstanding service.

Room Tip: We stayed in the penthouse accommodations.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kathycamden5077
Roxjam, Manager at Roxanne Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thanks for your time to review, patronage and we had a great time with you. We do have replacement of sofas and living room chairs planned for this off season winter months.
To clarify for others reading; As we have ice makers in all the condo fridges for standard use, we sell the bags of ice for those that need for coolers etc. and we sell it on site at cost we pay.
Look forward to seeing you soon again.
All the Roxanne Staff

Reviewed 6 March 2018

My best friend and I planned a quick girl's trip for the weekend. We had booked a room at a different hotel (big mistake) and found ourselves in need of a room at 12:30 on a Friday night. While driving up the Blvd looking for Vacancy signs we passed this hotel. I pulled over and called them. The gentleman on the phone was super nice, I explained that we needed a room for the two of us, and he said they had room to come on over. He stayed on the phone with me while driving back up the road (which was very reassuring given that we were both stressed and on the verge of worry). Once we walked in the lobby, the gentleman and the lady that were working were both super nice and friendly, and they had us in a room in no time flat. We had a little trouble with our door keys (they had reset the system, and it wasn't done yet lol) but once again the man went above and beyond to help us. They had booked us in one bedroom suite. The suite was extremely clean and had a wonderful ocean front view. The price was amazing as was the service the whole weekend we were there. They won me over, and I will recommend me them to anyone, and look forward to my next trip there.

Room Tip: all rooms are ocean front
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank ckphillips
Roxjam, Manager at Roxanne Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thank you for your patronage. We are happy we could help make your "girls trip" a success! We hope too see you again in the future.

The Roxanne Towers Staff