“donuts”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 51 Dessert in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 6 April 2018

enjoyed my visit here...liked the coffee and the fresh hot donuts...the ones that are iced though, are very sweet...

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Krispy KREME DOUGHTNUTS what more need to be said but hot good and mmmmmmm but i got to do 100 words and beside great i dont know what you say but mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmm

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

When I go on vacation to Myrtle Beach I allow myself to eat a Krispy Kreme donut but only when the Hot Now sign is on. I am not sure how this store does it but every time I passed this store the sign was on and I stopped almost every time. There are few things better than a hot original donut. It just melts in your mouth.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Our party of 7 enjoyed 2 dozen hot off the press donuts after dinner..what more can I say! Convenient location right off the main street and the wait was minimal. We will definitely stop in the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We were in the area on vacation and stopped in when we saw the “Hot Sign” and purchased two dozen doughnuts. They are the best out there and we have never been disappointed wth any purchase at Krispy Kreme‼️