Book now, pay at stay
  • Pool
USD 220
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 163
USD 311
USD 284
Hampton.com
USD 198
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 185
Official Site
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 207
USD 196
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
USD 208
USD 148
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
USD 230
USD 213
1,704 results
All reviewsembassy suitesbrighton towersouth hampton towerwest hyde parkbedroom villagated communitywater parkocean viewshuttle servicetennis courtsfitness centerfamily vacationfull kitchenup to datewasher dryerlazy riverindoor pool
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

At a cost of $436 for 2 nights I expected so much more. A 30 minute wait at reception was frustrating but the room was even more disappointing. A tiny refrigerator that barely cooled and a toilet seat that was broken were minor issues. The TV didn’t work. The shower and bath provided Luke warm water only.
I’ve been to this area of the beach many times and for $200 per night I’m used to getting so much better for your money. The south Hampton block was old and extremely disappointing. I’ve enjoyed Kingston Plantation before, but I was very upset at the standard of room this time around.

1  Thank neilorr2001
RandyDeVaux, General Manager at Kingston Plantation Condos by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

neilorr2001,
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent visit to Kingston Plantation, I am disappointed to learn of your dissatisfaction and wish to offer my sincere apologies we failed to meet your expectations. I would like to inspect the unit you stayed in to address the condition issues if you could email me the unit number to randy.devaux@Hilton.com. In addition I will be sharing your review with our Front Office team to ensure we are properly staffed at the desk to avoid extensive wait times to check in.
Randy DeVaux

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to Kingston plantation and I could go on and on about what A great time we had! Being from NC we have frequented the beach nearly 6 to 10 times a year and we have stay everywhere but Kingston plantation definitely sets itself apart from all the others! Their high level of professionalism and amazing customer service really sets the bar! They know what it takes to turn your ordinary beach visit into an extraordinary one! This was a special trip for my family and i, my husband has been away for a military training and we were reuniting after months from being away and i am so glad I chose to stay at the resort! For months i planned this trip and went back n forth comparing the very best and elite resorts throughout myrtle beach, and I couldn't be happier that i chose Kingston plantation! We stayed 3nights in their lakefront villa in the laurel court area of the resort! The 2bedroom lakefront villa was exactly what i wanted! It was private, secluded and perfectly furnished! We had everything we had at home! two full bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, living room and amazing view from our 3rd floor screened in balcony! We traveled with 4 kids and this villa allowed everyone enough space to be comfortable! We were able to still enjoy all of the amenities throughout the resort! traveling with young kids i always choose a resort that offer kids Activities, this place has it all from crafts, games, and themed arts i was happy to find out they offer all of This! You can even go online to find a complete list of activities and times which for me is important i like to plan my vacation time out and this allowed me to see an updated overview on the activities going on during our stay! So never were we bored or out of things to Do! We wanted to make sure we stayed active during our stay so I loved the 78 fitness area, it was a short walk and when we brought the kids we rode the shuttle which we never waited longet than 3mins to pick up our family of 6, it was pretty impressive the drivers were all upbeat and made it seem as if it was their dream job, to drive around the excited kids and families traveling to the beach to unwind! upon arrival we checked in at the 78fitness service desk where we were greeted by the professional and courteous staff! We signed in and were given a quick tour! i loved the fact that you had to show proof of your stay in order to enjoy the amenities i was at ease knowing that you couldnt just walk in without being a registeredguest (* i have stayed at resorts where people who werent registered guests were enjoying the amenities i paid for) you can find the amazing gym which had all the bells and whistles and more than enough equipment, take up the yoga and Zumba classes if you have a chance! The indoor pool wasn't overly crowded and even offered a small splash pad which was perfect for my two year old. they provide towels and chairs for your convenience! i even thought the locker room was full equipped and more than enough room to do what you have to do! blow dryers * which for my curly hair is a must!!! even shampoo conditioner and body wash were their for use! You would be surprised some of these resort that offer a "locker room" I never even shower in locker rooms but i felt comfortable just based off the cleanliness alone! The spa's cleaning Attendant was so sweet and really paid attention to detail always smiling and greeting those who passed , spa78 is awesome!!! they even had putt putt for the kids a nice sitting area surrounding the area to enjoy the scenery! Tennis courts and bike rentals were available! when you looked around you could tell that this was a family oriented resort which I loved , they have something for everyone! i loved seeing all the families together. it gave me a nice country club upscale feeling! everyone waving and greeting eachother, it made me really want to get more information on the real estate sales opportunity and memberships,which is an amazing investment! We headed over to splash water park which was perfect for my kids ages 2 to 9. I could sit nearby and didn't feel like i had to be in the water 24/7 lifeguards surrounded the pool area and made sure to enforce safety rules! you could enjoy beverage and food there so it was a one stop shop! The server our there (super sweet blonde) although busy always gave great service with a warm smile and even made some great suggestions! during our stay we enjoyed the pool deck at the Hilton wherre the Easter bunny made his rounds they had activities set up and music playing, which to me was just what vacations are about great food, drinks, fun and sun!!! You could tell everyone was there to just unwind and enjoy life! which as most of you know sometimes we get piled high with life's challenges and forget to "live". I am a mom who works 3 jobs and homeschool my pre schoolers! while still being a supportive wife to my military husband so indeed i make sure to enjoy it to the fullest every chance I get!! We opted to try the brunch for Easter and we were not disappointed! although booked they made room for our party and even had the perfect view of the beach while we enjoyed the brunch Helaina was our server and was so great at her job! Always made a point to make sure drinks were full and table cleared, even went out of her way to give my kids Easter candy for their baskets! even though gratuity was already included she never slacked on service! Karen is also an amazing bartender at the embassy suites lounge which offerd great plush seating! It was busy but i never felt overcrowded! try the pesto pizza and buffalo chicken sandwich...yum!!! and Karen makes the best kiddie cocktails to make the kids feel included!!!! Molly the concierge made it her priority to keep us informed throughout our trip! She was always so helpful! i can't gush enough about how convenient the shuttle service was to us! We never had to leave the resort! the marketplace also have a great pizza and ice cream shop and a bar and grill with great happy hour options!! plenty of grab and go options as well, plus who doesnt need a starbucks in the lobby!!!We truly had a great vacation and made so many memories! Michelle at the Hilton gave me all the info needed to rent a cabana and was honest and upfront about the cabanas and their location! Randy the GM did all he could to enhance our experience! Debbie at the reservation desk went out of her way to get me a new key when mine wouldnt work and offered a great sense of customer service which is essential in the hospitality industry! everyone i crossed paths with from the bell man to servers and bartenders, the guests service agents all had a great attitude and that tells me right away that the managers and supervisors are doing a great job! when the employees are happy you don't have to worry about the guests, because you know the they are being taken care of!!! I always learned that you will never have to worry about guest satisfaction because when u take care of your employees you can rely on them to create that ultimate experience for the guests!!! i love Kingston plantation if you want to vacation in style with a truly great inclusive resort that offers something for eveyone this is where you want to be!!! Find out for yourself L et them show you what it really means to vacation right!!! i am literally racing to get back there and can't wait to plan my next vacation!
Thank you Kingston plantation for your high standards and for making guest satisfaction a priority!!!
Leslie McLean

2  Thank Les M
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This is my second time reviewing NBP and I still have nothing but great things to say. The condos are a bit pricey, but the rooms are always immaculate and beautifully furnished. The 10 pools and swim up bar is my personal fav. Love the DJ and kid friendly activities too! My only suggestion (considering the price) is that they need a shuttle! This is one of the only luxury rental places that don't offer shuttle service to surrounding areas outside of the property.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Room/villa was not as pictured and furniture was a little dated. Bed spread and comfort pillows appeared to have not been changed. The grounds were well maintained, security staff were always friendly, breakfast was good and staff always friendly. Premium WiFi had issues and technical support took 3 calls to address. We only reported the Wifi issue and took care of the rest. If you are looking for a place near the beach with amenities and parking, not a bad choice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank berlj2017
Joe M, Front Office Manager at Kingston Plantation Condos by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate the feedback and we will be sharing it with our staff. We wish you a great summer.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Overall this was a very nice hotel. The website indicated that the outdoor water park or play area would not be open until April 1st so we did not bring proper apparel for it. It was open but we were unable to take advantage of it. Other than that it was a good trip! Thanks!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family