1,778 results
All reviews embassy suites brighton tower west hyde park north hampton bedroom villa water park gated community shuttle service tennis courts fitness center ocean view family vacation full kitchen three bedroom washer dryer lazy river beach access
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Cancel you booking and stay at Marriott or ocean reef... million times better... tbe condos are from the Golden Girls era!!! I can’t believe i paid money to stay here. It ruined my 4 day weekend and was not worth the drive

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Joe M, Front Office Manager at Kingston Plantation Condos by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

I am so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay. We strive to make each guest experience positive and pleasant. We will continue to try and improve and hope you will allow us to serve your travel needs in the future.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

very satisfied with our accommodations, had to ask twice for wash cloths and towels. I have stayed at the hotel several times and would stay again in the future. The food was very good for breakfast, great view to see the ocean.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I love Kingston Plantation so much that I refuse to stay at any other resort. Amazing staff. They are very efficient and know their jobs well. The condo I stayed in is very clean and beautiful. My family loves how safe we feel while staying at Kingston!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Saint James Park in a condo this week. It was very nice and very clean. Kingston plantation also offers a trolly service to be transported around the resort or even out to eat. Everyone was very kind and the entire resort is very nice.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We just completed a stay here during the last week of October/first week of November. We stayed for 5 nights and got a good feel for the property, the amenities, and the property.

The good:
1.) We reserved a 1 bedroom Lakeview Lodge and were upgraded to a larger 2 bedroom unit upon check in.
2.) Room was HUGE. It was nice to be in a large room and even nicer to be upgraded for free.
3.) The hotel does a bad job of advertising this, but they recently opened a GREAT indoor fitness center with a large indoor pool and a splash pad for kids. This was a life saver for my wife and I and our 1 year old. During what was a cooler week to be swimming outside, we swam inside multiple times per day because the splash pad was so much fun.
4.) As room was booked on points, we did not have to pay the resort fee, which is a nice perk. Additionally, as a Hilton Honors Gold (or Diamond), you get free breakfast for 2 each morning, which is not a perk that you normally are extended if not staying at the Embassy Suites.
5.) The breakfast was fantastic. The breakfast bar, the made to order station, and the large assortment of drink and pastry options made breakfast a nice treat for us during the week.

The bad:
1.) Rooms are clearly pretty old. Not a big deal to us, but certainly could be to others. Don't believe the marketing pictures. I was a bit disappointed that our room looked nothing like the pictures on the Hilton website.
2.) Housekeeping was sketchy at best. Of the 4 days we stayed, housekeeping never showed up the first day, I had to call to get housekeeping the second day, housekeeping only cleaned half of the suite (as in 3 of the 7 trash cans) the third day, and did a full cleaning the last day. A little frustrating for sure. If this is a big deal, I would contact housekeeping early in the day to set a time for them to come.

Conclusion: We will absolutely be back. The property is gorgeous, there are a lot of condo options, and if your expectations aren't high regarding the cleaning and condition of the condos, then this certainly represents a great value.

Room Tip: Consider staying at the Embassy Suites for the best rooms
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeff N