“Delish!”
Review of Ben & Jerry's

Ben & Jerry's
Ranked #10 of 47 Dessert in Myrtle Beach
Description: For all the euphoric flavors you can't get enough of - especially the ones you can't get in ordinary stores - nobody scoops Ben & Jerry's better than we do at our scoop shops.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Delicious, fresh, ice cream, So many flavors to choose from, well run, quick service, line goes fast.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

It doesn’t matter we had just devoured a delicious brunch. As soon as I seen the Ben and Jerry’s sign, I was mentally trying to figure out which flavor I was going to be stuffing in my belly. Prices were the norm, not too bad. Staff was friendly enough. The ice cream was rich creamy and delicious.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Took our two grand daughters for ice cream after dinner for a treat. The intention was for everyone to get some but at $5.75 for a single scoop that idea went out the window. Kids enjoyed their ice cream. Good clean place with good service.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I was super excited to go in a Ben & Jerry's ice cream shop since I've enjoyed their ice cream for a long time. This was my first visit in one and my husband and I were disappointed. While the ice cream was good, the service was not. No one was friendly. It was as if we were bothering them. Big disappointment for us.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Always a stop for my group. Ice cream while we watch the big fish swimming in the lake below. The kids love seeing how big the fish are.