“Sunway bus trip”

Charleston Adventures
Ranked #17 of 40 Tours in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Charleston Adventures provides the best day trips from Myrtle Beach to Charleston. We leave Tuesday and Thursday weekly on a luxury motor coach for a comprehensive day trip. The tour includes a carriage tour through the historic district, shopping time in the market (time allowing), a historic harbor boat tour of Charleston Harbor and a visit to America's most photographed plantation, Boone Hall Plantation. A delicious deli boxed lunch is included for you on the harbor tour. We depart from Dillard's department store at Coastal Grand Mall.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We enjoyed every minute of our trip. We loved how informative our driver was that drove carriage. The boat trip was great, and the Boone plantation was also very nice. Our bus driver was awesome and very informative also...

1  Thank ronwhit1
"gift shop"

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Reviewed 25 March 2018

It was a multi-part trip and every portion was wonderful but on this freezing cold morning Jenny made this horse and buggy part of the trip pure joy!! I suggest everyone visiting the area come to Charleston and enjoy this tour of the town!! Jenny will make you so happy you came...the tour bus driver was wonderful though I never got his name and the Captain on the boat was informative and entertaining but though I remember he gave his name I don’t remember it! Jenny however I may never forget!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2018

My kids and I really enjoyed the day. Although each segment on its own was great, we agreed that it would have been nice to have had more time to shop after the carriage tour. Other than that, I wasn't very impressed with the bus considering the amount of time we spent in it - it was not very comfortable. The driver was friendly and knowledgeable.