“Delicious!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Thanks! Dannie, Nicole and Christine. And the cooks! I didn't catch their names. The food was delicious, fast and made to order. Their system was amazing to watch.

They were a little busy and the waitresses seemed spread thin. But overall this was an amazing experience! Loved it!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We really enjoy eating at Waffle House. No matter Day or night, the food always taste great. And the food is always prepared the same no matter which one you visit.
The Waffle House offers a variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner. They also have a value menu.
I also like the warm welcoming you receive as well as the "y'all come back and see us" as we are walking out the door.
I can't say that everything is perfect every time. But I can say they will make it right.
I must warn you that it's usually pretty cold inside. Sometimes you may find yourself being entertained by the patrons there, like the person that may have had one to many and wants to sing out loud as if they were a super star. Or the person that wants everyone to hear there phone conversations. Let's not forget the person that just wants to talk.
But usually everyone is pretty friendly and just want to enjoy their delicious, filling meal.
We eat there frequently. It's open 24hrs and it's one around every exit. Lol

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Kind of a scratchy atmosphere, but the food is great!! That waffle was so crispy it was amazing!
Highly recommend!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

My Daughter and I always celebrate either hers or my Birthday with a Waffle House Breakfast. We do enjoy their food , it's always delicious and we do eat there many times a year. As long time residents we enjoy several really good restaurants in our area , Murrels Inlet and Surfside Beach. Hard to beat Waffle House for some quick and tasty food.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Ordered waffles, eggs and bacon and the food was well prepared and tasty. The waitress was very courteous and attentive. Only downside was not having real butter available for the grits; they only had some non-dairy spread. My wife ate much more than she usually does for breakfast, but she liked it so much.