“THIS PLACE IS CLOSED ”

Encounters UFO Experience
Ranked #106 of 127 things to do in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We got all the way there and it was closed. I called ahead and the employee at first services couldn't even tell me if it existed or not. She suggested I use the website which also had no information.

3  Thank lllllllmmmmmmpppppp

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Worst place in the entire myrtle beach city. Good for people who like to walk around for an hour and read about alien monuments. The UFO live experience was just a fan blowing some mist all for a grand total of 100$ for me and my two sons to go. Please don't waste your time and money

2  Thank jeremywhite8910
Reviewed 15 December 2016

If you're into aliens and UFOs, this is a fun experience. It's a little short so be sure to take your time as you go through it. It does have a lot of interesting things including an "alien abduction" type hallway which was cute.

2  Thank ItsAllAMile
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Not this year, but have been here. Priced high for what you get. Might be better for little children, our group was to old. Not very big, not really our cup of tea.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

I paid half price because of a promo and I still felt I paid too much. They didnt have much to show so they tried to take up some space by putting in some Sci fi stuff from movies. There's a lot of reading, which u can probably get off of the internet. It took me and my hubby one hour to go through the place. I read about 70% of what was there. Kids would b bored. I felt guilty dragging my husband there. He was interested at first but after two rooms, he just started messing w his phone.

1  Thank JJAACCKK2004