Review Highlights

from USD 49.99
from USD 16.11
from USD 22.18
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Worst place in the entire myrtle beach city. Good for people who like to walk around for an hour and read about alien monuments. The UFO live experience was just a fan blowing some mist all for a grand total of 100$ for me and my two sons to go. Please don't waste your time and money

Date of experience: July 2017
4  Thank jeremywhite8910
Reviewed 15 December 2016

If you're into aliens and UFOs, this is a fun experience. It's a little short so be sure to take your time as you go through it. It does have a lot of interesting things including an "alien abduction" type hallway which was cute.

Date of experience: January 2016
2  Thank ItsAllAMile
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Not this year, but have been here. Priced high for what you get. Might be better for little children, our group was to old. Not very big, not really our cup of tea.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

I paid half price because of a promo and I still felt I paid too much. They didnt have much to show so they tried to take up some space by putting in some Sci fi stuff from movies. There's a lot of reading, which u can probably get off of the internet. It took me and my hubby one hour to go through the place. I read about 70% of what was there. Kids would b bored. I felt guilty dragging my husband there. He was interested at first but after two rooms, he just started messing w his phone.

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank JJAACCKK2004
Reviewed 8 January 2016

I had to drag my husband here. Most of the data offered, I already knew. Still interesting to see and hear some of the film clips.

Date of experience: June 2015