Review Highlights

from USD 18.26
from USD 21.50
from USD 37.95
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 December 2016

If you're into aliens and UFOs, this is a fun experience. It's a little short so be sure to take your time as you go through it. It does have a lot of interesting things including an "alien abduction" type hallway which was cute.

2  Thank ItsAllAMile
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Not this year, but have been here. Priced high for what you get. Might be better for little children, our group was to old. Not very big, not really our cup of tea.

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

I paid half price because of a promo and I still felt I paid too much. They didnt have much to show so they tried to take up some space by putting in some Sci fi stuff from movies. There's a lot of reading, which u can probably get off of the internet. It took me and my hubby one hour to go through the place. I read about 70% of what was there. Kids would b bored. I felt guilty dragging my husband there. He was interested at first but after two rooms, he just started messing w his phone.

1  Thank JJAACCKK2004
Reviewed 8 January 2016

I had to drag my husband here. Most of the data offered, I already knew. Still interesting to see and hear some of the film clips.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

It's really short, but fun for little kids who are into this kind of stuff. It's not worth the money in my opinion.

1  Thank Cheyanne L