“Expected a bit more.”

Encounters UFO Experience
Ranked #107 of 128 things to do in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 8 January 2016

I had to drag my husband here. Most of the data offered, I already knew. Still interesting to see and hear some of the film clips.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

It's really short, but fun for little kids who are into this kind of stuff. It's not worth the money in my opinion.

1  Thank Cheyanne L
Reviewed 17 July 2015

I had a great time at Encounters. The only reason I wouldn't give it a higher ranking is because it didn't take as long to go through as expected. For the price of admission (and we used a coupon), our group thought the experience should have been longer. We enjoyed all of it, but when we had finished walking around, we were thinking "that's it?" in terms of how long it took. I would guess that it took maybe an hour or so to go through, and I did read a lot of what was on the walls.

Some cool things about Encounters: I had never been to an alien museum before, so this was a fun, new experience for me. Our group also got some fun pictures here and it gave us something fun to do on a rainy day.

1  Thank love2travel713
Reviewed 24 February 2015

My wife and I went through this place .... The outside looks really interesting and I being the one who enjoys a good Alien conspiracy theory thought this was a cool place to visit. Wow was I wrong. The props were not very good at all. A lot of the props were torn and just poorly done. I figured by the outside of the place they would be better financed then what it actually is. I wish I would have just watched a few episodes of Ancient Aliens than have gone through this place. I am not a hard man to please by any means this place really was a disappointment.

2  Thank Justin H