“Decent food”

Price range: USD 8 - USD 25
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2017

My parents and I came here in October for dinner. There was only one other table occupied besides ours inside and there were about 4-5 parties sitting outside on the patio.

Our server came to the table with chips and salsa and took our order. We ordered the Southwestern Egg Rolls appetizer (chicken, beans, corn, spinach, peppers, and cheese) with sweet thai chili sauce and avocado ranch dipping sauces. The egg rolls were great. We also ordered the guacamole appetizer, which was yummy. My father ordered the Banditos Chili (homemade chili with beef, black beans, kidney beans onions, peppers, and cheese). My mom ordered a Chicken Quesadilla (chicken, cheese, poblano peppers, lettuce, pico de gallo, sour cream, and guacamole). I ordered the Arroz Con Pollo (grilled chicken over mexican rice and topped with queso). Everything was fresh and tasty.

The major downside is paying $10 for parking. It's $10 all day, no matter what time you park. I know it's not the restaurants fault since the city of MB put up the pay stations for the boardwalk and beach access, but it is an added expense.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This place was amazing! It has been a year and I still want to go back to myrtle beach just to eat here! The service was great! Atmosphere and location was perfect. My server made me feel like I was out to eat with a friend even though I was alone. But the food!! The food was soooo good. I'd recommend eating here as a must while in myrtle beach! ❤️

Reviewed 26 May 2017

We always eat at least once at Banditos. It's right on the beach, within walking distance of our hotel and has music, sometimes with a live band.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

A really nice place for Mexican food. The eight of us tried a number of things from their $7.99 lunch menu and all were very pleased. I had a combination with a beef enchilada and a chicken quesadilla, and the traditional rice and beans. Also, a good salsa with the chips! Solid, above average Mexican style food. My wife's cocktail was NOT watered down at all and was very refreshing! We will be back.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

There seems to be specials for certain hours especially on the tacos, which are good! We also liked the margaritas. We actually went two nights because we liked the patio seating area with the ocean view!! The second time we went there was live entertainment on the patio!