“The best”

Price range: USD 8 - USD 25
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This place was amazing! It has been a year and I still want to go back to myrtle beach just to eat here! The service was great! Atmosphere and location was perfect. My server made me feel like I was out to eat with a friend even though I was alone. But the food!! The food was soooo good. I'd recommend eating here as a must while in myrtle beach! ❤️

Reviewed 26 May 2017

We always eat at least once at Banditos. It's right on the beach, within walking distance of our hotel and has music, sometimes with a live band.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

A really nice place for Mexican food. The eight of us tried a number of things from their $7.99 lunch menu and all were very pleased. I had a combination with a beef enchilada and a chicken quesadilla, and the traditional rice and beans. Also, a good salsa with the chips! Solid, above average Mexican style food. My wife's cocktail was NOT watered down at all and was very refreshing! We will be back.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

There seems to be specials for certain hours especially on the tacos, which are good! We also liked the margaritas. We actually went two nights because we liked the patio seating area with the ocean view!! The second time we went there was live entertainment on the patio!

Reviewed 24 November 2016

Been almost exactly a year since I've been back in Myrtle Beach. Had to go and check out Banditos Mexican restaurant on the beach since I was blown away by the food last time.

Just like last time, ordered chili nachos and the beef chimchanga. Just like last time, the best chimi I've ever tasted. First the nachos. They don't scrimp here, one pile of nacho chips covered in goodies and chili piled high, covered in a melted cheese sauce. Absolutely delicious, left the three of us begging for more. The chimi came. again, absolutely mouth watering. Deep fried, packed with taco beef and swimming in melted cheese. Just as I remembered it from a year ago, almost decadent and delicious. The side dishes included black beans with lots of sauce and rice, soft and tender.

The other two with me one had the Mexican egg rolls and the other had a bowl of chili. After those nachos, just a bowl of chili is all you may have room for,

The service was top notch. Fast with the drink order, out with the chips and salsa, waited until we finished the plate of nachos before the mains came out and our server came back at least three times to make sure all was well and brought extra napkins because you'll need them.

Since it was happy hour, domestic drafts were $2 and Mexican drafts $3.

That's twice to Banditos and both times the beef chimi and the nacho's were superb. We'll be back in the area next spring and Banditos will be on the list of must go to restaurants.