Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 225
USD 187
USD 162
  • Pool
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 242
Official Site
Bay View on the Boardwalk(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 302
Official Site
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)
USD 294
Ocean Reef Resort(Myrtle Beach)
USD 317
USD 242
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 285
USD 273
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 325
USD 312
Hotels.com
USD 335
USD 318
5,214 results
All reviewspinnacle buildingcrows nestlazy riversrose restauranttiki hutocean frontwater slidesfree dvd rentalsbreakfast buffetacross the streetparking garageoff seasonbedroom condoindoor and outdoor poolsfamily vacationrecommend this resortrooms were very clean
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We are staying in the 2bed/2 bath penthouse on the 16th floor. The view is very nice and the room is spacious, although the room is very sparse. The room has a full kitchen but very few utensils/plates etc. Room does not come with any dish soap, dishwasher soap or even any paper towels. The room took an extra 2 hours to be ready for us {it was well past 5pm and check in is supposed to be 3pm}. We were told they were cleaning it, but it is dirty. Not vacuumed, dirty bathroom etc. Would NOT recommend nor ever stay here again.

Room Tip: Large rooms
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kellyashea
ShanikwaFordham, Manager at Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hello Kellyashea,

I apologize that your Penthouse was not ready promptly at 3 pm. There is absolutely no reason that the kitchen was not adequately equipped with the necessary items. I would like the opportunity to further discuss your stay. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Always enjoy our stay. Amazing beachfront and many nice pools for adults and kids in the three buildings. Restaurants and Starbucks on-site are also great. Oceanfront units are the best, and we prefer higher levels.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hello Cruising333,

I am pleased to hear that you had another great stay with us. Our resort offers something for everyone. When making your reservation, always make sure to let us know your high floor preference. Next time you are in, stop by and say hello! I look forward to meeting you. See you soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The Shower is not clean nor work good. The pool is not clean. We did not get what we paid for. The staff did not deliver what was promised.Not enough wheel floaters for lazy river, there were few and we requested more but we did not get any. Paid too much for little.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank RASHID S

Hello Rashid S.

Thank you for your recent review. I do apologize that requests for more floaters was not fulfilled. I am disappointed to hear that our resort did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I found that their website was rather confusing and didn't state or show clearly which of their three buildings was which. A telephone call to them sort of clarified things but it was my friends who really figured it out. Registration was excellent. I do not know the name of the young man who registered us but he was extremely nice and helpful. Our room a Deluxe Double Suite Oceanfront was great. There was a lot of storage so things were out of the way. The kitchenette included a full stove and fridge, plus microwave and coffee maker. The living area was very comfortable for the two of us and of course nothing can match the view. There is a restaurant on site, plus a small coffee shop and a gift shop. There are many pools both indoor and outdoor on the property, two lazy rivers, and several hot tubs. The deck area off the Schooner Building which is the low building facing the ocean was a terrific place to meet up with friends, watch the kids in the pool or lazy river, and relax. One day was particularly windy and cool. We sat out on the deck well protected from the wind but we could still see the ocean. Parking was the biggest issue I could see and there definitely is not enough Handicapped Parking. This is something they need to address and I suggest if you have a problem with Handicap Parking go to the front desk and ask what you can do. I will definitely go back to Compass Cove Resort.

Room Tip: You will be told that all rooms are accessible but they are not so double check and let them know if you have a problem.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hello Judai,

I am sorry that our website was not helpful in regards to the buildings. Our front desk strives to ensure that they leave a positive impression with each guest that they encounter and, it sounds like this guy met his mark! I am pleased to hear that your unit suited your accommodation needs. If there is ever a time that our handicapped parking gets full, we make every effort to ensure that we secure an alternate spot for our guests that require accessible parking. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We reserved the Mariner Oceanfront Corner Two Bedroom Condo and couldn’t have been happier. The view from our room was truly beautiful, and the staff was amazing! We will definitely being staying at Compass Cove again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hello astout25,

The view from the Mariner oceanfront 2 bedroom condo is my favorite of all the room types that we offer. Nothing compares to that wrap-around balcony. I am pleased to hear that our staff was amazing. We look forward to seeing you in the near future. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay!