1,491 results
All reviews hibiscus spa pool area beautiful resort ocean front partial ocean view per day vacation club resort fee beach chairs great pool common areas oceanview room ping pong poolside bar time share spring break off season
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We spent several nights here over Easter weekend and had a fantastic time. When we arrived they were doing smores in the courtyard with live music. The kids loved it! The pools, water slide, and hot tubs kept everyone happy. I hope to go back when the weather is a little warmer.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We sprung for best room we could buy and are very happy we did with nice balcony right on the ocean. Lucked out with sunny weather after a foggy start this morning. Food at the hotel is great. Love the location and the ambiance.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. Staff was very nice and hospitable. Room was nice and comfortable. After, the bellman left, I noticed the safe was not attached to the cabinet. It was addressed within 10 minutes and the hotel waived the parking fee. Very professionally handled. We will return.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sushiguy79
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was ok with the price of the brunch when I booked it, however, the buffet didn't have all the things that were advertised. I am on a very strict diet so that didn't give me very many options. The prime rib, ham and fish were amazing but I would love to have had some other vegetable options. The only breakfast items I found were waffles and omelets. The deserts were extremely cold and really needed a little more time out of the cooler. Also, we ordered drinks not realizing that there were NO drinks included in the buffet price of $39.95 per person. The iced tea was $3.50, the coffee was $5.00 and the bloody mary was $12.50. For that price, it should have been more than tomato juice and vodka. We were not super disappointed until we got the check and saw that we paid $37.00 for drinks alone. Our fault for not asking. I just never dreamed that tea and coffee were not included for that price and I also never dreamed I would pay $12.50 for a bloody mary that only had a stick of celery for a garnish. Sadly, we won't be doing that again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
BrookRay, Manager at Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear ladonnaalexander,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review on your experience at our Easter Sunday Brunch. I would like to take this time to apologized for any miscommunication on what was included with the Buffet and the options that the buffet had during our Easter Brunch. We certainly appreciate all feedback and will use it to learn from to ensure that any and all issues are corrected moving forward. We do hope that you will provide us the opportunity of seeing you again on your next visit and appreciate you sharing this information.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved Marriott Grande Dunes. After a few stressful weeks we needed some Family R&R. The two bedroom suite we had was absolutely perfect for a family of 4 with two young teens! We have already talked about our return with some additional family. The resort was easily laid out. Great beach, awesome pools, and great food and drinks at the resort. We ended up staying in two different buildings as we went a night early and our originally booked room wasn’t available. Both buildings had pros although we preferred the beach view. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: February 2018