1,476 results
All reviews hibiscus spa pool area beautiful resort ocean front partial ocean view per day vacation club resort fee corner room beach chairs great pool common areas oceanview room ping pong time share spring break family vacation
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a business trip and were pleased with the cleanliness and upgraded decor in the rooms. The bar area is nice to work with a laptop or to grab a nice beverage. The bar menu has boom boom shrimp that were delicious and really complimented my 7&7. The large pool and beach area looked like the perfect spot for warm weather but we visited during a cold snap, so a quick walk out was our only experience. The Broadway at the Beach is a short drive and shows are also close by. Highly recommend!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Here for a couple of days in business meetings. The room was excellent. Bed and bath extremely nice and comfortable. Since it's a high rise, no ocean sounds though. They had lots to offer for activities, etc. Food was also very good. Make sure you ask for ocean front or you may have view of parking lot.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for ocean view rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Although we stay here often, each time I am impressed with the customer service. Caitlin at the front desk always makes our stay extra special! Our flight times in and out of Myrtle Beach have us arrive very early and leave very late in the day. Caitlin went out of her way to accommodate us so that we could keep our room as long as possible. Since the weather was rainy and cool this made a big difference for us. Normally we would be happy to be outdoors but Caitlin realized our situation and came to our rescue!
The hostess at Oceans 82 on Wednesday 11/8 (wish I got her name) went out of her way to hep us with a take out order. The staff at The Bar are always friendly and helpful as well. In October Tyler in The Bar was great in helping us set up a table for a large group. We were entertaining our daughter and some friends from college so wanted it to be a nice meal for them all. Tyler made that happen and also was full of knowledge about the college and surrounding area.
These personal touches are what make this hotel so special. We have used the spa which was very nice, the rooms we have had are all quite nice as well- ocean view is fine but ocean front is better so you don't have to look over the rooftop for your view. The two bedroom suite we were once upgraded to was huge and very nice as well. Just wish it had an ocean view.
Best place to stay in Myrtle Beach!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights for a conference. I love Marriott's. This one has nice rooms. Great views, but if you are on the odd number rooms (1427 for us), just be prepared you won't hear any waves. If I'm staying at an ocean front hotel, I want to leave the window/door open so I can sleep to the sound of waves crashing. Well, you can't hear any waves because of the fans on top of the roof below. See photo... They ran non-stop.

Also, in the conference area, there was a fire sprinkler head that was soooo dusty. The bathrooms weren't kept up during the conference, running out of seat covers and one sink and soap dispenser was broken.

The lunch buffet we had for the conference both days was just OK. They had 2 serving lines set up, but both days they shut down one of the lines before everyone had gone through. People who were in the line they shut down had to go to the other line and get in the back of the line to wait. Wasn't really sure why that happened.

The pool area looked nice, but because of the conference and weather I wasn't able to visit it.

My biggest thing here was not being able to hear the ocean waves. If I come to this conference again next year, I will make sure that I am not on that side of the building.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay! We had a wonderful time and had a blast shopping! Nice resort and plenty to do. Enjoyed the entertainment and bar. It’s child friendly also. Can’t wait to go back to stay again. The rate was good.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends