“Best I’ve Had So Far”

Ranked #35 of 957 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Open Sun - Thurs 8am - 9pm Fri - Sat 8am - 10pm Bienvenue!!! Welcome to Crepe Creation Cafe of Myrtle Beach, SC in the beautiful Market Commons. Our love for Crepes and all its possibilities is the reason why we have opened our first cafe location. We strive to provide you with the "Classic Crepes" and featuring extraordinary sweet & savory delights. We are here to share our love of Crepes with you. The reason that you came to Crepe Creation Cafe is for the unique experience you will not get anywhere else combined with the fresh taste and healthy ingredients from our savory Asparagus Crepe to our delightful desserts like the BlueBerry Farm or Lemon Zest. Start your day or enjoy with a dessert our Swedish roasted Gevalia Cafe and Espresso drinks. Our selections of wine and beer pair very well with all of our delicious crepes and soups. The crepes you are about to enjoy start with a house recipe made from scratch every morning combined with the best and freshest ingredients. Every crepe is prepared Just for You so the wait may be a little longer. BON APPETIT!!!
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I am a regular guest at this Cafe. The food is almost never a disappointment, but you never know what you are going to get with customer service. Taylyn S was by far the best waiter I have had at this restaurant. She served with a smile, made me forget about the long- stressful day I had at work and she was very entertaining. She also made one of my favorite desserts (Bananas Foster) even better when she suggested adding their homemade whip cream.

2  Thank Gykisha s

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Everything my family tried was excellent. The 1st time I came here I didn't end up staying because my daughter was with me and she is a vegan. TripAdvisor claims this place has vegan options. The only vegan option was salad. Not fun when you were hoping for vegan crepes. We left.

I came back the next day with my husband and my dad. Everything we ordered was great and the service met expectations.

TripAdvisor should not advertise vegan options when the only option is salad. 99% of places offer salad and that doesn't make a place vegan friendly. Vegan friendly means they have items on their menu that do not have animal bi-products and I'm of the opinion that salad doesn't count!

I will base my rating on my second visit because after all, they can't help what is being advertised on TripAdvisor and I did enjoy the visit with my husband and dad.

1  Thank Amber C
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This location is physically expanding and they have already expanded their menu as well as introduced liquor in addition to beer and wine. We had the Southern Crepe as well as the Parisienne, both were excellent. Service was very good and the Guitarist that was playing was very good. Will be back for more.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We had such a delicious meal our first visit that we decided to come back the next day. Such a great variety of flavors. Fresh food cooked to perfection. We had freshly squeezed orange juice. We had the chocolate dream crepé and the Tuscany chicken waffles. I can’t wait to come back to this place!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Delicious crepes with a wide variety. This place was well decorated and very clean. Prices were very reasonable. They offer dining inside and outside. They do have a full bar.
If my review and pictures helped you then please give me a thumbs up