We have stayed at this Best Western numerous times. This was our first time of staying in the Penthouse Suite. We had a private balcony, where we could just sit, rock & relax, with a very good view of the ocean. The double rooms, livingroom area & kitchen, were extra clean and roomy. The bathrooms, & jacuzzi tub were great. Ms. Amanda, head of housekeeping & all the staff were friendly from our sign in to our leaving. We will definately stay again really soon. Not just a summer get-away, but an anytime stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join us this year in beautiful, sunny Myrtle Beach and Have A Grand Strand Vacation. With two buildings to choose from, oceanfront and the main building across the street from the ocean. Our clean, affordable rooms, efficiencies, two & three bedroom suites are sure to put you at ease. We welcome families, golfers, and couples (no pets please). Spend your days exploring the beach or lounge around our oversized 30' by 60' seasonal heated pool with separate kiddie pool, lazy river, hot tub, and sundeck. You can also enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub with changing room located at our beachfront facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Best Western Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Best Western