Review Highlights
Reasonably priced; good activities

We felt safe and secure there and the kids loved it. Plenty to do, and military discounts. Well... read more

Reviewed 10 December 2018
Barb H
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Fun for the kids

We have been several times, lots of fun for the kids. We love the flume ride and pistolero. Great... read more

Reviewed 7 November 2018
Noelle C

Recommended experiences in and around Myrtle Beach
from USD 37.95
from USD 49.99
from USD 22.18
from USD 16.11
1,429 results
All reviews roller coaster swamp fox log flume unlimited rides individual tickets kiddie rides all ages bumper cars day pass funnel cake go karts buy tickets older kids great family fun zip line year olds walk around
Reviewed 4 April 2018

It was expensive and they randomly shut down rides. The one ride my son specifically wanted to ride was shut down and we were told it was because they are short staffed.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We visited family kingdom for an afternoon while staying in the myrtle beach area. The rides were fair type rides but the kids enjoyed them. I thought the prices were a little high for the amount and types of rides but it was still a fun afternoon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My son spotted a brochure for Family Kingdom, so we planned to visit on its opening day during our MB trip. We arrived when it opened and wandered around to find the ticket counter. The park wasn't much to look at -- it reminded me of those carnivals that parks at the mall for a week. Rides are geared toward younger kids and teens, which was perfect for us.

It was simple to find a coupon ($3 off each bracelet) online, and that saved us a bit of money. I purchased bracelets only for the kids since my husband and I didn't want to ride. There was no entrance fee; you only paid for rides and games. Honestly, I expected our visit to last about an hour. Instead, we spent the whole afternoon there! My kids LOVED it and rode several rides multiple times. Since the day was cool and breezy, the crowd was very small. The kids did not have to wait in line at all. Another guest commented to me that he lives in Myrtle Beach and they come regularly throughout the year. He said the park is VERY busy during the summer, with lines extending past the gates. I was so glad it was low-crowd when we were there!

I appreciated that there were many benches and shady spots to sit throughout the park. For the most part, the employees were friendly. The park was clean and had fun music playing. There weren't great options for lunch, but we grabbed a funnel cake and ate after the park. A few restaurants surrounded Family Kingdom, and we could have easily walked to one. We headed to the safari mini golf place across the street afterwards. All in all, a great day for much less than we'd spend at similar attractions for a whole afternoon of fun!

2  Thank SavingsInSeconds
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

It's great that family kingdom still holds the family values that the other park did.I would suggest everyone visit family kingdom.My parents rode the swamp Fox roller coaster growing up and so did my brother and myself and now my neice and nephews.Awsome job family kingdom keep up the good work.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Having been to Family Kingdom several times, I must say every summer it gets better and better. There is a variety of rides, games, and areas to hang out for kids of all ages. My little one had his birthday here and he and his friends had a bast going on every kid ride! They even have a fae painter in the center of the park, which always draws a crowd. Our favorite was the antique car and water luge.

Date of experience: July 2017