“Great, affordable room”
other travellers have booked this property
Beautiful view from the balcony
Living room with 2 new sleepers with memory foam mattress.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Beautiful view from the balcony
Living room with 2 new sleepers with memory foam mattress.
New Queen bed with memory foam mattress.
Full bath
Full kitchen
Lazy river that is attached to the new gravity pool
New splash area and gravity pool
Outdoor seating
2nd pool and new chairs
Pizza and snack bar
indoor heated pool overlooking the ocean
our building from the beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Great, affordable room”
Reviewed 2 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

This rental was the perfect size for me and my partner's long weekend beach trip. The room was super clean, very comfortable, and in a great location. Beach and pool access was a breeze, and parking was very close to the room. The kitchen was a bit small but completely adequate for making breakfast and lunch. The TVs kept us entertained during the rainy afternoons, though WIFI was a bit spotty. All in all, I would definitely stay here again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Bedroom was roomy and comfortable
Liked least: Kitchen was a little small
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very nice”
Reviewed 15 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

This was real cute place to stay,close to beach,grocery stores,and places to eat ! My husband and I was there with are two grandsons and it was perfect for the 4 of us,it was convenient to all the things we wanted to do. I would return here in the future !

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“A wonderful place to stay!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

When we decided to stay in Myrtle Beach for a quick vacation it was a last minute decision and we needed somewhere that would be flexible with our needs. We needed a place that would accommodate us quickly, affordably and work with our availability. The owners of this condo did just that! We usually book through a realty agency, but decided to give this route a try and it really was worth it. We were surprised at the ease of it all and especially with the condo itself. It is a precious condo, perfect for 2 but I'm sure suitable for more. It is comfortable, clean, in a great location and filled with lots of charm. I would highly recommend giving this condo a try! Thank you to Stephen and his wife for a wonderful getaway :)

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Baltimore MD
Reviewed 10 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing