“We LOVE coming here for the relaxing and friendly times we've had the last 13 years!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Waikiki Village

We can't find prices for this hotel
Waikiki Village
Ranked #37 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Lake Murray,SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2011

Great location,friendly mgmnt,clean rooms. Very relaxing atmosphere & good times can be had with no WILD party types! We've been going here for 13 years and look forward each year to coming back. We travel and cruise but always look forward to our vacation here every year.

• Stayed August 2011
5 Thank chione2

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2011

I had a great time on my recent visit to MB. This is probably the 6th time I'm staying at the Waikiki Village. The staff is very friendly and helpful and as usual the rooms were clean and comfortable. This time around I noticed that the towels in the bathroom were a threadbare, worn and of poor quality. This was a bit surprising and totally unexpected. The wireless internet service was also totally unsatisfactory. It is time that the hotel make a decent effort to provide acceptable service in this area. I could actually get a signal from the Landmark Hotel across the street. So I can't understand why they can't boost the signal so that all rooms can get an acceptable signal. I'll be back, hopefully Nancy and company will have dealt with these deficiencies by then.

Room Tip: Room overlooking the pool or on the backside of the lobby.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Maurice S
Sevierville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2011

This was the first time as an adult I have stayed here (stayed with my parents a long long time ago) and I am so glad I did! This was the first vacation my soon to be wife and I had taken so we where wanting a good stay and boy did we get it!

I work for a rental company in the gatlinburg tn area and they could learn a lot from Waikiki Village. The customer service was friendly and caring. The room we stayed in was clean and came with a kitchen that had everything you could need ... Just bring the food. The view from our balcony wasn't a million dollar view, but hey we could see the ocean and it was 300 feet away. The pool and sauna were clean and temped just right.
WE WILL BE BACK!!!

• Stayed September 2011
4 Thank rhspooky
Stoney Creek, Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2011

My husband and I just returned home from our 12th visit to Myrtle Beach and the Waikiki Village. Once again we had a great vacation. We were greeted when we arrived by Harry who always gives us a laugh. It's such a pleasure to return each trip to see Nancy and Sandra along with Larry, Harry, Mike and Vena who all add a little something to our trip to make it memorable. Each of them are great folks and truly add to the daily fun around the hotel. It's so special to return each trip to a familiar room and staff. Yes we are extra lucky to have the same friends return each year along with us making it always feel like a reunion of sorts. On this trip we decided to fly instead of drive and Nancy came by personally to make sure everything was on schedule with our flight and our room booking. She's the heart and soul of the Waikiki and we truly enjoy her !!!
We took a drive along Ocean Blvd and sure there are bigger, fancier hotels, but drive by the Waikiki and you'll see guests in the pool, sitting around the tables getting to know one another, playing cards or enjoying a meal together out the back. It says alot that the Waikiki has repeat guests who come back year after year !
We can't express enough how much we enjoy returning each trip. Yes of course the Waikiki has been around for a while and you won't have all the fuss and frills - but let me tell you the staff go out of their way to keep you comfortable and to make your trip enjoyable. We'll see you in 6 months for another visit !! :)

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank TracyBerryman
Beckley, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2011

If you are looking for a great family place to stay at Myrtle Beach Waikiki Village is the place. They have a great staff and they make you feel right at home.We have been staying there for many years and its like going home, they make us feel safe and comfortable.Its a great family place to stay.

Room Tip: The lower rooms are by the pool!
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family