Viking Ocean Front Motel
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
USD 198*
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 164*
USD 141*
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 110*
Official Site
La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach -N. Kings Hwy(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 134*
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 220*
  • Pool
USD 288*
USD 253*
Hampton.com
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 174*
USD 141*
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 142*
  • Pool
USD 338*
USD 288*
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2011

my grandson was getting married on july 3 i booked this through a third party booking party.this was the only available one.my son went in paid for; the key i booked for a ocean front .we then went back to the office with nothing done. so we went on time for the wedding getting closer.the room was awful smelled terrible and refrig in the back bedroom bugs in bedrooms the pictures were not the ones that was showed on line the air was in back bedroom freezing there but hot in front bedroom the;bathroom was not clean the sheets were yellow and old..the pool was dirty.so we did not go swimming. lesson learned.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ssuits
Reviewed 25 June 2011

The Viking Motel is worst place we ever stayed in all the years of our travel. The price was right, but always remember.... you get what you pay for. The room was dirty, the sheets on the beds were filthy, the bathroom was horrible, there was no microwave and I got shocked twice from the electric stove in the room. So you can imagine that some of the guests staying there are not the pick of the litter.Oh and I almost forgot, the elevator is still pending for a permit and someone got drunk and pissed in it. Imagine that smell in 100 degree heat. Plus the parking is terrible and the office opens at 8AM if the people working there show up on time. THIS PLACE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: start looking for a room way in advance
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank jparker0819
Reviewed 20 June 2011

Would not recommend for anyone. Bathroom sink clogged. Complained twice and nothing was ever done. The Viking motel should be condemned!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank peek3698
Reviewed 15 June 2011

I totally agree with every word everyone is saying! Blood was all over the elevator and I told the lady on duty and she kind of brushed it off! Like really! Sheets, towels,blankets....EVERYTHING is filthy! I am itching! I am ready to get the hell out of here! Luckily for me I packed some clorox spray......Btw: I have found (2) foreign hairs in the bed already. Bulldoze this Bates Hotel down already!

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank Mstip1
Reviewed 13 June 2011

We arrived at the beach June 11 check in was at 4pm and our check out was June 12 at 11am. In the first room we had (321) the room smelled of smoke and alcohol. The room was not cleaned at all. Dirty towels in the shower and molded shower curtains. The locks on the doors looked tampered with and the pictures on the website looked nothing like what the hotel REALLY look like now. In the second room that was given(421) it also smelled and to make matters worse the cable television was messed up so the kids couldnt look at tv. The bedspreads and sheets in both rooms were filthy. The pools were filthy and the kiddie pool didnt even work. The telephones in both rooms did not work. Apparently there is no management or anyone to complain to after a certain time bc no staff could be found. Instead of checking out at 11 we ended up leaving at 7am bc people had been arguing the whole night and continued to do so that morning. Luckily we had enough beach towels to spread over the beds so we could sleep. The pictures I have taken of this hotel and the rooms that we had will be sent to the Better Business Bureau first thing Monday morning. I will not stop this proceeding until something is done. The website is misleading and dishonest. The staff has no concern for their customers they just wanted to make a buck.They didnt even offer to refund or even given us some of the money we paid back. I read some of the reviews others wrote and noticed that a staff member commented but nothing couldnt have been done bc my family experience was just as worse. I WILL NOT BE RECOMMENDING THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE AND IF YOU ARE READING THIS I WOULD NOT EVEN CONSIDER THIS HOTEL BC THE REVIEWS ARE COMPLETELY TRUE.

Room Tip: Dont even consider a stay at this hotel ever
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family