“Great Place To Stay...Very Nice and Clean”

Caribbean Resort And Villas
Ranked #26 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Awesome service.Great Location and CLEAN!!! Will be back next summer to enjoy another great birthday!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Superfresh85
Write a ReviewReviews (3,226)

Reviewed 21 February 2012

This hotel is very outdated for the money they charge to stay here. I only stayed here because it was where my parents had booked a room there for 4 of us, but I ended up walking back down and getting my own room for my little boy and I, because the room was just too small. The chemical smell in the pool area was extremely strong. My son coughed the whole time we were in there, along with every other child that was in the pool. My parents and I stayed on separate floors. One morning, they didn't have any hot water. And every time I took a shower, I was standing in 3 inches of water. Also, the gift shop was closed for the season. I can say that the customer service in the lobby was great. I was always greeted with a warm welcome and smile. In conclusion, I would never stay here again. There are too many modern places for the same price with much better amenities.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank LinsMR
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Just returned from another stay at the Caribbean. We love the location - last major hotel on the strip before you hit North Myrtle and two blocks from Broadway at the Beach - and the amenities. The pools and hot tubs are clean and well-maintained and enjoyed by every member of my family. We have always visited off-season and the hotel is quiet and relaxing. The rooms are narrow and you do hear some street noise in the bedroom area if you stay in the Dominican Tower but that is the same at any hotel on the strip. You cannot beat the value or location of this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank ajlst
Reviewed 21 February 2012

We have been taking Myrtle Beach Golf Trips for 20 years and were lucky enough to find the Caribbean about 12 years ago. The accomodations are great, the Sea Captains Restaurant outstanding, and the amentities are plentiful. The Golf Department puts together a great package for my group (anywhere from 16 to 32 golfers) and we will continue to book our trips there. Great place to take a family too with the pool, lazy river and hot tubs.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2012

We have always enjoyed our visits to the Caribbean Resort Hotel, Myrtle Beach, SC. We want to go again soon to enjoy the upgraded facility!

Room Tip: Ocean View!
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
3 km away
Bay View on the Boardwalk
Bay View on the Boardwalk
#37 of 209 in Myrtle Beach

Been to Caribbean Resort And Villas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Caribbean Resort And Villas

Address: 3000 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577-3046
Region: United States > South Carolina > Coastal South Carolina > Myrtle Beach
Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#17 Best Value Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#20 On the Beach Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#27 Romantic Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#29 Family Hotel in Myrtle Beach
Price Range: $85 - $347 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Caribbean Resort And Villas 3*
Located on ocean front, the Caribbean Resort & Villas is comprised of four separate buildings: the Dominican tower, the Cayman tower, the Chelsea Villas and the Jamaican building. Our Jamaican building is a four story structure that offers ocean view and ocean front rooms. Our Dominican tower features suites with two doubles or one king bed, an upgraded full kitchen, and living room with a comfortable sleeper sofa and a breathtaking ocean front view. Our Cayman tower offers two-three-and four bedroom condos with various bedding to suit your every need. Our Chelsea Villas our located across the street from the Cayman and Dominican towers. These villas feature two and three bedroom condos (Bedding varies in each unit.) Our guests will enjoy our spacious oceanfront pool deck with indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor lazy river, tiki bar, Jacuzzis and waterpark with an adult-size waterslide and silly submarine. During the summer children enjoy our supervised activity program where they can create crafts and take part in fun games. We are minutes from area golf courses, restaurants and shops. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Caribbean Resort And Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Caribbean Resort And Villas Hotel Myrtle Beach