“Great breakfast spot!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Loved this place and can't wait to go back so I can work my way through the menu.
Healthy choices for those who treat their body like a temple, and the lots of stuff for the rest of us! Sausage biscuits and gravy were delicious! So was the spinach and tomatoes Benedict. Cant wait to go back and try the pancakes! Cute little atmosphere and friendly staff.

1  Thank Crystal A
EggsUpGrill, Owner at Eggs Up Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

We would love to have you come back and work your way through our menu, Crystal! We appreciate you and your awesome review, and look forward to having the chance to work on earning that last star! Have a great day!

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

So the Eggs Up Grill was just alright for me and my husband. It will hold you until your next meal-after all it is good. It was not over the top in terms of food or service. The coffee was average. The philly steak omelet was very good and the grits, don’t waste your time! They tasted like water and had not been cooked very long-is that what instant grits taste like? I wouldn’t know for sure as I’ve never had instant grits but I think it would be comparable. The server, while very kind, was not as attentive as she could have been. During breakfast hours, you should not have to ask for a coffee refill. This restaurant was not on Kings Highway nor on the beach so don’t drive the extra distance for the average taste. Don’t believe the hype!!!

Thank you so much for coming in to give us a try, Michelle. We are so glad to see that you enjoyed your Philly cheese steak omelette so much! We are glad that you will be back to see us again in the future, and hope that at that time you will let us know if there is any aspect of your visit that is not top notch. Please ask for Elizabeth. Thank you, again! We hope you have a very pleasant day!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

This is the best place to eat breakfast! Great variety of food! I love the regular breakfast, eggs, grits, bacon and toast, but they have much more to choose from. Never leave here hungry!!! Wait staff is great. Everyone is very nice and helpful! Always checking to see if u need anything. Very good place!

EggsUpGrill, Owner at Eggs Up Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Linda, thank you so much for all that love and appreciation for our food! We love seeing that our staff takes such egg-cellent care of you, and that they make your visits with us even better! Please enjoy your wonderful day!

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our breakfast at Eggs up Grill. The kids meal options let you pick from various combinations to make your picky eater happy. The Greek omelette was delicious! Our food came out super fast due to the waitresses using iPads to take orders. I’d definitely recommend it.

EggsUpGrill, Owner at Eggs Up Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Jessden we are so happy to see your 5 stars and rave review! We love being able to impress our customers with our fast efficient service, and our delicious meals. Thanks so much for letting us know that our efforts show, and that your time with us was egg-ceptional! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

My family found this place by accident while vacationing in Myrtle Beach. We have eaten here twice already. My kids have had the bananas foster pancakes and French toast and now want to try the waffles! I don't think it will matter what you order; it will come fast and be delicious. The portions are huge and the service friendly and welcoming. Could turn out to be my favorite place here.

1  Thank Kara G
EggsUpGrill, Owner at Eggs Up Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Thank you for finding us, Kara! We love seeing your 5 stars for our fast and friendly service, and our delicious menu options! We think our customers are the absolute best, and we want to show it by sharing our egg-cellence! We look forward to having you join us again soon so your kiddos can try our waffles! Have an amazing day!