Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach/Oceanfront
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Twilight Surf Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Beach Dunes Motel(Myrtle Beach)
Beachwalk Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
The Palace Resort(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
The Virginian Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Southern Breeze Motel(Myrtle Beach)
3,062 results
All reviewsrocking chairsbunk bedsbath suitethe breakfast arealazy riversfree breakfastnorth toweryogurthot breakfastpool areaoverlooking the oceanevery morningcommon areasoceanfront roomparking garageoff seasoneasy access to the beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2012

My husband and I stayed in Myrtle Beach for the first time on business and I wasn't expecting to find a hotel I would like. I associate Myrtle with seething mobs of tourists from my summer visits to another beach half an hour away. I was pleasantly surprised to find a beachfront Hampton Inn that looked and felt like an expensive resort. This Hampton Inn is large and has beautiful polished wooden floors, huge windows across the front with sweeping ocean vistas, and porches with comfy rockers facing the beach.There are several lovely outdoor pools out front as well, although not in use off season, of course. The breakfasts are classic Hampton Inn arrays of simple breakfast foods and fruit, coffee and tea. There is a very appealing full service Spa on the premises that I didn't have time for but longed to use. Our suite in the spa wing was large and comfortable with a full kitchen, two bathrooms, and two bedrooms. The back bedroom had both a double bed and bunk beds for children. Sliding glass doors opened from the master bedroom and living area onto ocean views, with a balcony off the living room. If this Hampton Inn had a cocktail lounge and restaurant you would feel like you were in an expensive hotel. The staff was pleasant and the rooms sparkling clean. The hotel provided troublefree wi fi. Since it was winter, not many restaurants were open on Ocean Drive but I got the impression that would change totally when the season began. There is a large parking garage on the street side with lots of parking. I highly recommend this hotel if you do not require room service and restaurant meals on site. I kept food and wine in the full size refrigerator so this didn't bother me! A great place to stay in Myrtle, would go back any time I got a chance.

Room Tip: The suites facing the ocean in the wing with the spa are large and comfortable. You could stay in one comfortably for a month.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank wardthree
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Whoever designed this hotel did an excellent job, they made a big box hotel feel intimate.
Its almost like a yacht club feel. Nice clean room, the surf sounds were loud and clear even though we were on the 10th floor. We went for March break, I was expected that the heated outdoor pools would be nice, but they were too cold to swim in. There were a total of 9 pools (two of them hot tubs) and the two indoor pools were fine. The hotel is right on the beach.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the ocean side.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank TheKingsBelleville
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We were only in Myrtle Beach for one night, but this place certainly helped us maximize our time! Put your average Hampton Inn out of your mind. There were several outdoor pools, a couple of indoor pools, all very clean. The beach was just "right there" & the parking was free. We thought breakfast would be strictly Continental, but there were eggs & bacon as well as hot (not instant) oatmeal on the buffet. The staff was very helpful as well & the room was spotless & comfortable. Perfection without the price tag!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karen D
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Beautiful hotel, feels like a big beach house. Rooms facing the ocean are awesome, we keep the sliders open and go to sleep to the sound of the ocean.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My family and I stayed here for business and leisure. The Hampton Inn Oceanfront is the only hotel I will stay at on the Myrtle Beach Strand. Whether for business or pleasure, I have high expectations from an ocean front hotel and Hampton Inn Oceanfront delivers. The sales staff did a great job setting up the meeting room as I had requested, providing an excellent lunch for meeting attendees with that special friendly touch you don’t know see that often, and all for a very competitive cost. I will continue to hold all my meetings in Myrtle Beach at this location. In addition to the great, friendly, and helpful sales staff; the hotel itself is awesome. The spacious and clean rooms offer great views of the ocean with two relaxing rocking chairs on the patios. My kids love the indoor heated pools, lazy rivers, and outside hammocks. After which, we go upstairs for their yummy complimentary afternoon cookies. Lastly, I love seeing the same Hotel staff folks year after year. I can’t wait to go back soon and hear, “Welcome home”, by the friendly staff at the front desk.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business