“Delicious ”

Price range: USD 3 - USD 15
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Nacho Hippo is a Mexican style Cantina with full menu of unique nachos, tacos,Quesadillas and more. full bar service. live music with indoor and outdoor dining.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the variety of tacos and nachos that we visited twice in one trip! Waitresses that we had were attentive and personable. Bar drinks delicious! Overall a wonderful restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,013)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We were so happy that we decided to try this restaurant! By far the best food we had all week. We had tacos and shared nachos plus had a margarita and we couldn't eat another bite! Delicious food and our waitress was super sweet! Next time we come back we will visit this place first for sure! Too bad we don't have one of these back in Michigan. I totally forgot to take any pics until our food was gone!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I have never had a bad experience at Nacho Hippo. The food is always good, and the service is usually above average. Last nice, I took a party of about 15, and they set us up a big table in a private room. Several of us stayed about 5 hours, mostly because our server Emily was outstanding. I've never had better service at an event, and I do a few of these every year. Drinks stayed full, orders were perfect and fast, and she was never far when we needed anything.
Nacho Hippo has pretty standard pricing for the area, a bit more than you might find at a smaller bar. The food is good, nothing fancy (it is nachos after all). One of my favorite things is the a la carte tacos. The tacos are priced individually, which is perfect if you're there all night and need a refresher. If you like spicy food, there are plenty of options, and if you don't, you're covered there too. They have a couple different salsas you can try on their Three Way, and the guac is great.
All in all, A+ service and good food means that whatever your plans are, you can fit Nacho Hippo in.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Try any order of nachos and you will not be sorry! They also have outstanding tacos! Try the bang shrimp and kah-kah-Kah-kai tacos. So good! Our waitress was very attentive and helpful with recommendations!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I got the pork burrito. It was pretty large and loaded with pork, rice, beans etc. No skimping. A queso over the outside with some sliced hot peppers was nice as well. I cant speak for the rest of the food but mine was great. My uncle enjoys the bar area there. A little touristy/ gimmicky in design but friendly staff and some outdoor seating. Its in a marketplace and you can walk around the area a bit.