“Loved It”

Ranked #258 of 913 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: USD 5 - USD 12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: We are a family friendly Beach Bar & Grill. We have a great Happy Hour Kids Meals
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We found this place while on vacation and I'm so glad that we did. The bartender was great and our drinks tasted amazing. The cook walked out the food and I can honestly say it's the best thing I've ate in MB so far. We will be back!!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We were looking for a place to eat within walking distance from our resort. Happened upon Buckets. Great view, food and service. Had the mahi mahi grilled roll up with side salad. The roll up was grilled and the mahi mahi was incredible. The salad was so fresh. Topped it off with a frozen mudslide. We will be back again.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

A fantastic find on the beach. Decor is very beach, service excellent, food was good, value is good. Will be back!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Love this little Bar and Grill. Across the street from the ocean with unobstructed views. Family-friendly, and dog friendly. The owners, Coleman and Kate are super nice and friendly and do a great job with this restaurant. They always take care of our group. We visit here every time we're in town it's always a nice local spot to grab a drink and something to eat.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

My family and I went here for lunch one Saturday on our vacation. The service was poor and the food was terrible. My sons and husband got hamburgers and all of them were generic and tasted like an old frozen box burger. I got the fish sandwich and it was just mediocre. The fish fell apart and the bread was old. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.