“18 years and counting.”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“18 years and counting.”
Reviewed 8 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A group of us have been staying at Pelican's watch or Pelicans landing for about 18 years. We have always enjoyed our stay, Thats what keeps us comming back. A special thanks to your staff for their excellent service!

Management Response
8 Apr 2012
Thank you very much for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you again.
A TripAdvisor Member
“I would not stay at 209 Pelicans Watch ever again. If I owned th”
Reviewed 2 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Worst condition condo I have ever stayed in. If I were with my family instead of my golf group I would have refused to stay in 209 pelicans watch. It is dated, dirty carpet, dirty chairs, door locks did not work, the answer to that was I need to giggle the key until it opened, they finally did replace the door locks, dryer timer did not work all the time, shower head did not let water come out other than a small trickle, missing several light bulbs with open sockets, curtains very dirty. It could really be a nice unit if the owner would up date a few things. I would take off the rental program until things where fixed up. I know its a rental property and you do not need the best stuff but it should at least be clean and functional and you should feel like if you had little kids they could play on the floor. I was told this was a upgrade from the unit I had rented across the street, it was not an upgrade at all.

Management Response
2 Aug 2010
This unit has received updates and looks great. Thank you for suggestions.

Travellers are raving about these Myrtle Beach hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing