“Nicely Updated”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A TripAdvisor Member
“Nicely Updated”
Reviewed 19 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011
people found this review helpful

The owners of this property have done a very nice job updating the living/dining area and the bedrooms. Kitchen needs updating, obvious it is the original cabinets. The cottage could have been cleaned much better. Dirt on the floors and counter tops. I ran the owner's vacuum cleaner.

Management Response
19 Dec 2011
Thank you for your input regarding this unit. We will make the appropriate changes to ensure much better satisfactiion on the future.
Greer, SC
Reviewed 13 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

A TripAdvisor Member
“I have stayed in...”
Reviewed 19 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011
people found this review helpful

I have stayed in the cottages a lot in the past.When I made my reservations we were suppose to get a cottage with to queen beds,that changed.Then they gave me number 6 it was ragged out,receptables had broken plates or they were off.then they gave me number 30 with a bunk bed over a regular bed.Then we had to call after hours to get the linings and towels brought to us we got them after I went to buy some towels and wash cloth so we could take a shower.They brought us some around 8 or 8:30 PM while we were out to eat.Then they brought us the wrong lining for one of the beds.We went the next morning to the office to correct that.I was very disssatisfied what I had to go through this time.I had been satisfied in the past but,what we pay for the rental it was not worth it with the trouble we had.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing