“Super Vacation-Can't wait to go back”
other travellers have booked this property
Sitting Area in Den
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Sitting Area in Den
Large wrap around sofa in den
King bedroom with adjoining bath
Queen bed with adjoining bath
Great Kids Room! Bunks with double on top and bottom
18 Hole Miniature Golf Course
Olympic Sized Pool with 3 Smaller Pools for the Younger Children
One of Two Oceanfront Playgrounds
Brand new water park and lazy river
Drop Zone- part of new water park
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rhrkjones
Columbus, Indiana
“Super Vacation-Can't wait to go back”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

This house was off the beach a short walk. We had 11 people with us and we had plenty of room in the house. The bathrooms and kitchen could use some updating, but overall a great place. Would definitely recommend renting a golf cart for your stay, lots of fun stuff to see on the camp grounds.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
25 Jun 2014
Thanks so much for staying with us! This really is a great house with lots of things to do right on site. With the beach being just steps from the house, you have both the beach and on-site amenities to enjoy. The best of all worlds! We would love to have you come back again!
“Thanks!”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Thanks again Pam for your hospitality! We always enjoy coming to your houses. This has become a regular trip for us and our travel sports teams. Having both houses together makes it so easy and the kids love all the extra recreation you offer there. See you again in a few months!

“Great Experience”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

This house was very comfortable and a perfect fit for my family of 10. The kids especially loved the bunk bed room with its unique set up. The house was very clean and only steps to the beach. We saw many reviews that recommended renting a golf cart so we did and thoroughly enjoyed it. I would highly recommend getting one. The kids enjoyed the nightly golf cart rides and us parents liked being able to take some people to the beach and others to the pool area. Lots to do here! I've never stayed in an area that had so many amenities right on site. We will definitely be back!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Much better than a condo or hotel!”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013

This was the first time our family has stayed in a house as opposed to a condo and what a great experience! The house was very clean and spacious. So much better than a condo or hotel room. Pam was super easy to work with and really made the process simple. The community was very family friendly. I would recommend both of Pam's houses as we actually had family staying in the other house as well. Both houses were great. If you have never been to the beach in the fall I would highly recommend you try one of these houses. The prices are great.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
“Family Fun”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our family vacation in this house. The house had everything we needed. The location of the house made this a very unique stay. We had children and grandchildren and were concerned about keeping them entertained. Not here! Lots to do! There were a lot of people staying here but everyone was extremely friendly. Both adults and children made new friends. Thank you!

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing