“GREAT FAMILY SPRING BREAK VACATION”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tonya7520...
Dowagiac, Michigan
“GREAT FAMILY SPRING BREAK VACATION”
Reviewed 21 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Our family booked this house for our very first Spring Break getaway. This house comfortably fit 15 people for our week stay. It was very nice, felt comfortable and roomy especially for 15 people, clean and within seconds walking distance to the beach and pools. The house was close to the park, the basketball, and volleyball courts for the kids to play. The golf cart was great just to drive around and check out the campground, as there was so much to do. Pam kept in touch with me from the I booked our stay all the way til we got home. Would recommend this rental house to anyone and stay again in the near future. It was a great and we had an awesome stay!!!!!!!

Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
21 Apr 2016
I'm so glad you had a great time staying with us, Tonya! It truly is a wonderful family vacation spot as it has so much to do for all ages. Starting this summer we will have a brand new water park and lazy river that will be free for you as our guests. You have to come back!
Jacklyn W
Savoy, Illinois
“Great Getaway”
Reviewed 11 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Our family decided to take a trip to Myrtle Beach for my mother's surprise 50th birthday. The price is excellent this time of year. The house was really nice, spacious, and up kept. Pam is wonderful. She kept in touch with me from the booking through leaving the house. My mother loved her surprise so much that she wants to rent again (summertime). The only complaint I have is that it did rain for half of our trip, but that was to be expected. I would greatly recommend this rental to anyone!!!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
12 Feb 2016
Thanks so much for spending your special time with your mother and family in our beach house! I'm so glad you all had such a good time. It's a wonderful house and there's so much to do right on site that I'm sure the children had a blast as well. We would love to have you all back again! Please let me know when you're ready to come back and I'll make special arrangements for you guys. Thanks again, Jacklyn!
Stephanie...
Luray, South Carolina
“Girls Retreat”
Reviewed 1 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I really enjoyed our girls retreat at Pam's Beach house. We had more than enough space for everyone. Would love to stay there again. Enjoyed it.

Liked best: The spaciousness
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
4 Feb 2016
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, Stephanie! We really take pride in our house and try to make it as comfortable as possible for you. We would LOVE to have you all back again. Please keep my information handy and get back in touch!
Thanks,
Pam
James S
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Family Thanksgiving”
Reviewed 5 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

My family held our annual Thanksgiving at Myrtle Beach at Pam's house. The house was great, the owner was great, and the atmosphere was great! A most enjoyable weekend. She came by to check that we were in. She responded to request. If opportunity presents, I would contact Pam.

Thanks

Liked best: Close to beach
Liked least: GPS direction was difficult for some family members
Travelling group: Extended Family
6 Dec 2015
Thanks so much for spending your Thanksgiving holidays with us, James! It was my pleasure to be able to meet you and your family when you arrived. I look forward to having you come back again in the future! Have a blessed Christmas holiday with your family.
Jeanelle2...
Canton, Ohio
“I can't wait to book our next stay here!!!!!”
Reviewed 23 November 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Our family ( mom, sisters, grandkids and a couple friend) booked this home for a week and we were a little worried it wouldn't be enough room for us, but the pictures do NOT do this house justice. It was much larger than we expected, plenty of room and super nice location!! Pam was very hands on with making sure we had all we needed! the house was clean and the fact it had a washer and dryer was so beneficial with a large group! The golf carts are a must and well worth the few extra bucks to rent!! I would honestly stay here again and intend to for our next trip! thank you Pam you were amazing!

Liked best: everything
Liked least: couldnt stay longer
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
24 Nov 2015
Thank you so much for staying with us for your summer vacation, Jeanelle! I really appreciate the kind words about our beach house. We love it and really try to go out of our way to make sure our guests are comfortable and have everything they need to make it a memorable stay. I agree with you, having a golf cart is well worth the extra bucks as there is so much to see and do while here. We are getting a water park and lazy river put in as we speak and our guests will have FREE access to this when you stay with us. You absolutely MUST come back, Jeanelle! Can't wait to see you all again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing