USD 157
La Quinta
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 174
Book now, pay at stay
USD 311
USD 284
Hampton.com
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)
USD 280
USD 229
Official Site
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 182
Official Site
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
USD 208
USD 154
Hotels.com
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
USD 182
USD 173
Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 306
  • Pool
1,096 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Sun n Sands worked with us on every detail we needed for our large group. They have fantastic customer service and the rooms were clear with easy access to the beach. The staff were very helpful. The Sun n Sands is a perfect place to host your event.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Sun N Sand Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Sam H,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in Sun N Sand Resort hotel. I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We enjoy sharing these reviews with our staff and we all look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We recently stayed in this hotel for 2 nights on a weekend trip. This hotel has A LOT of potential but it is very poorly maintained. The furniture in the lobby was torn up, there was dust all over the table and TV stand. We also saw mold in several areas of the hotel. (Thankfully not in the rooms.) One of the reasons we chose the hotel was because of the on-site restaurant and bar. When we arrived we found that the hotel was undergoing renovations and the hotel and bar were closed. Had we known that we probably would not have booked this hotel. They were also experiencing a problem with the outdoor pool chemicals so that was closed as well. The indoor pool was very small and way too crowded for us to enjoy. Despite all of those issues we were still ok with the hotel because of its convenient location and the fact that it was ocean front.

We arrived around 9:00 AM the day we were supposed to check-in. We were aware that the check-in time was 4:00 PM but we saw the vacancy sign on and we had been traveling all night so we were hoping our room might be available early. I spoke with Terrance who informed us that the room wasn't ready and that check-in time was 4:00 PM. He gave us a parking pass and told us we can enjoy the beach and pool until the room is ready. He also said he would call us if the room became ready before 4:00 PM.

We went out to the beach until about 2:00 PM then came back in to see if there was an update on the room. I went to the front desk to ask Terrance again and this is when I realized that the customer service skills were poor. He didn't look up at me and asked, "Can I help you?" as he was looking down. I asked him if there was any chance our room is ready yet. He glanced up for less than a second and said, "nope." Then he looked back down to whatever he was doing. I was very disappointed because clearly he didn't care to even check to see if the room was ready before giving me an answer and he gave me the impression that I was inconveniencing him by asking. So we sat in the lobby from 2:00 PM to about 3:30 to make sure he saw us so he could let us know when the room was ready. Several parties came in after we sat in the lobby and were all able to check-in with no issues. Now I'm no expert but it's not my first time checking in to a hotel early. Usually when we are there before check-in time our room is one of the first to be cleaned and we tend to get in pretty early. This was the main issue that ruined any chance of us staying at this hotel again.

Around 3:30 PM we were getting very irritable so my husband went to the front desk and asked Kimberly this time. She was extremely helpful, polite and checked us in right away with no issues. I wished she was at the desk earlier so that I could have asked her, at least I would have gotten a proper answer.

We went up to the room and found that our bed sheets were not clean (even though we were told we had to wait until 4:00 PM for the room to be cleaned) but we were too tired to go back down. We laid some towels on the beds were the unclean areas were and slept. The bathtub in the bathroom was also not very clean and there was no trash can in the bathroom. The furniture in the room was also very unstable and looked like it hadn't been serviced in years. The AC took almost 30 minutes before it turned on and when it did it was rattling the whole time. We did call housekeeping and asked for 2 extra pillows and they said they would bring them up but they never came. I went down to the front desk after several hours to ask for the pillows and they said they didn't have any extras.

The rest of the stay was not too bad, all of the other staff members we encountered were very friendly. The hotel does have a private parking deck but there is no security/cameras. There are signs everywhere saying "park at your own risk" and "we are not responsible for thefts." So I am guessing thefts occur in that parking lot often but thankfully we didn't have any problems.

Since we got our room for a low price we weren't too upset about the experience. The 3-star rating is for the great location of the hotel and for the friendly staff. I feel like the hotel rating should not suffer because of one staff member's poor customer service. But based on our overall experience it is unlikely that we will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ginaling425

ginaling425,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. We appreciate that you've taken the time to share the ways that we have impressed you and the ways that we can improve. Glad you found our location to be convenient, and I hope you will find your expectations to be far surpassed during your next visit!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The rooms were amazing with a good view of the beach. The rooms were very clean. I enjoyed staying here. The housekeeping was very helpful to us. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was very accommodating.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear brettmedlin,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay of Sun N Sand Resort Hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to
serve you again!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This hotel was so great. Me and my friends went there for spring break this year and had a blast. Rooms were clean, customer service was excellent, and the proximity to the beach was ideal. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear traveler2410,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our Sun N Sand Resort hotel. It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations, hospitality and cleanliness of our guest rooms. It means a lot to us that you've allowed us to be such an important part of your family vacation and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The hotel could not find my reservation, there was a lack of security and the renovations were my only concerns. Other than that the staff was nice. The hotel room is not the best but it was not too bad. It was nice enough for a quick trip/getaway.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

lexis636,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. We take all reports of lacking service and your suggestions for improvement, particularly those that you have raised. We greatly appreciate your time in bringing a number of important matters to light and we hope that you will find your expectations to be far surpassed during your next stay with us. Kind regards.