1,134 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This hotel was so great. Me and my friends went there for spring break this year and had a blast. Rooms were clean, customer service was excellent, and the proximity to the beach was ideal. I would definitely go back.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Sun N Sand Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear traveler2410,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our Sun N Sand Resort hotel. It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations, hospitality and cleanliness of our guest rooms. It means a lot to us that you've allowed us to be such an important part of your family vacation and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The hotel could not find my reservation, there was a lack of security and the renovations were my only concerns. Other than that the staff was nice. The hotel room is not the best but it was not too bad. It was nice enough for a quick trip/getaway.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

lexis636,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. We take all reports of lacking service and your suggestions for improvement, particularly those that you have raised. We greatly appreciate your time in bringing a number of important matters to light and we hope that you will find your expectations to be far surpassed during your next stay with us. Kind regards.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

From the moment we entered our room to the last night in the room. We had to complain about our floor not being vacuumed, towels being dirty, the toliet seat had to be replaced because it was damaged and then was replaced with the wrong size seat. Everytime we flushed the top of the toilet would raise up and clank down loudly. Typical hotel procedure after 3 days the sheets are to be changed. We were there for 5 nights and only on the last night did we get new sheets after I went and requested them and put them on ourselves. The last day after coming back in from having our room "cleaned" this is what we walked in to. See pics.
Housekeepers should do themselves and guests a favor and Fire Themselves!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear vanessabr0wn,

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and letting us know about your recent experience at our hotel.It is distressing to hear that you encountered a number of issues with our housekeeping and guest services and I want you to know that we take your comments very seriously and are working hard and fast to address these problems in hopes of improving upon the guest
experience. We are always looking for ways to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will return
to see how we continue to grow and evolve.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

For the FIRST TIME EVER, I was completely disappointed in the hotel I selected using Hotwire. The staff WAS fairly nice, but the accommodations were subpar...AT BEST. The indoor pool, which was one of the MAIN reasons we selected this hotel, was closed. When I asked about it, the worker said that it would be open the next day. It was....but it smelled like WAAAAAAY too much chlorine. My kids would have died!!!
Now, I'm not too bothered if a beach front hotel has stray sand, but we DID notice a cigarette butt in the elevator that wasnt cleaned for hours. I guess seeing "Housekeepers needed" on the marquee should have been our warning. The one housekeeper we DID see was standing outside smoking. (Maybe it was her cigarette butt!).
The toilet barely flushed. When it did, it stopped up. When I inquired at the front desk about a plunger, the young lady asked me to come back in an hour because "I'm new. I don't know where it is." The water in the sink and tub NEVER got hot. It was one step from freezing. There was also a random child's sock already in the room. Not good.
We ended up leaving after only one night of our original 3 night stay and had to book another hotel. All in all, it FELT like we were staying in a run down motel that was trying to redeem itself. For someone else, this would probably be perfect.....but for me and my folks, no thanks.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Robert C,

Thank you so much for bringing to our attention the issues that you encountered with our pool and any inconveniences that you encountered during your recent stay at our hotel. It is our primary aim to give you a five star experience and it is disheartening to hear that this is not the impression we left you with. We hope you'll return someday to see how we have addressed and improved upon the issues
that you have expressed, thanks to your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just left there after a 3 night mini vacation and I’m so glad we chose Sun N Sand❤️ Although they were currently remodeling and doing some updates (which is necessary to keep it looking so nice) that didn’t get in the way of the staff being so friendly and helpful with whatever we needed! Jackie and Terrance were so welcoming and gave suggestions for things to do! Not to mention our room was very nice and the ocean view was flawless If you’re looking for a beautiful place to stay for a very reasonable price, GO HERE! Thanks again for having us! We’ll most definitely be back.

Date of stay: March 2018
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Sun N Sand Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you for sharing this honest review and feedback about our staff and view. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for your valuable business.