“Food was bland, now $15pp, not impressed”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #226 of 955 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We usually always go to Golden Corral while on vacation. My family likes the variety and there's usually sundering for everyone.
Pros: convenient location, lots of parking, very friendly cashier and waitress.
Cons: food didn't have much flavor, many of the entrees were not stocked (rolls, pizza, desserts),several of the items were cold (like the steamers weren't working properly), lots of chicken but not much variety of other items compared to other Golden Corral's I've been to.
Overall, I was not impressed with this Golden Corral and we will not be coming again on our next vacation to Myrtle Beach.

1  Thank bridges9597

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We came on tuesday night, it was super busy!!! But they never ran out of a thing. My family loved it and my kids were happy. My waitress was great her name was Becky. Also the gentleman that was cooking the steak was awesome, got me ex rare steak which was great. All in all great experience for a golden corral

Reviewed 28 March 2018

went there for breakfast twice and once for supper never left hungry and for the priceyou could get anything you wanted how can you go wrong

Reviewed 22 March 2018

My rating is 3.5.
The restaurant has ample parking and makes a good impression going in. Restaurant looked clean. The salad selection was good, they offered slice ham, an assortment of breakfast foods, mexican, chinese and home style American foods. My hubby tried every fish option there. I usually go for the fried chicken, the meat loaf and green beans are my favorites. The fried chicken here was Grandma B's fried chicken recipe. I personally did not care for the the heavier fried coating....however the chicken inside was moist and tender. The desserts were the usual fare. I sampled the carrot cake. We both left very full and it was a very typical of Golden Corral fare an quality. Service was fair. Waitress was busy. The cost for lunch was $9.56 senior rate. The price has good up since we ate a Golden Corral 2 years ago. Overall an average experience.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

It's a buffet. You get what you pay for. If you want gourmet go somewhere else. I enjoy the occasional indulgence but like I said it's a buffet.