“Very convenient”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
gwar2016
Virginia
“It was a horrible experience”
Reviewed 5 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

The furniture needs to be replaced. Couch is ripped in the back and the bottom. The place was not cleaned. There was pop tart crumbs under the couch and crumbs and trash along the edges of the twin beds

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The televisions were the only decent things
Liked least: almost everything
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
6 Apr 2016
We tried several times to insure the guest was comfortable. We sent cleaners 3 times and every time she told them no. We have looked for the torn cushions and could not find them. We make every effort to correct any issues that arise. Unfortunately on this we could not.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very convenient”
Reviewed 18 August 2010 for a stay in August 2010
people found this review helpful

We had just had our first baby 6 weeks ago and decided we needed to get away and fully utilize my maternity leave. So in my last week, I got online and booked a condo at a very reasonable price and we left the next day and drove from WV to Myrtle! Being last minute, I appreciated everything about this place. The kitchen was beautifully updated. If I were to go back, and plan ahead, I would prefer something right on the beach and with an elevator (a stroller and a newborn are hard to lug up 3 flights of stairs) but this was the perfect place for a quick, last minute, getaway. At that price, I would recommend this place to anyone. Another plus was that the beach in that area was not overly crowded. (I usually stay in North Myrtle where the beach is never crowded but last time stayed in just Myrtle and it was overly crowded. This was a nice in-between)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful rooms and beautiful beach”
Reviewed 1 August 2009 for a stay in June 2009

The condo was very clean and nicely decorated. It was also a short walk to the beach and local bar/restaurant. I would definitely come back again!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing