“Very nice”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Royale Palms 2307

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Doctack
“Very nice”
Reviewed 15 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Great condo. Clean and great location right on the beach. In the middle of myrtle and North Myrtle, so close to all activities.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
19 Sep 2016
Thank you, we look forward to your next stay.
Palmetto Vacations
_Alexande...
“Great place with everything you need!!!”
Reviewed 29 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

This was last minute booking and I'm glad all other places that I usually stay at were booked. This gave me opportunity to experience new place and I wasn't disappointed. First, it was easy to book and proceed with payment. Office and keys pick up location is very convenient. Overall condo is very spacious, very well furnished and very clean! Loved the view from the balcony. Kitchen had everything I needed to make either breakfast, lunch or dinner. I had great vacation, and will considered this location for my next visit to Myrtle Beach. Thanks to Palmetto Vacations.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Sep 2016
Thank you we look forward to your next stay. Reservations
Raleigh
Reviewed 2 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Not so nice”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

Carpet was really really bad. We have twin babies that were crawling and I was disgusted by the floor. For the amount of money we spent, I expected more and that's why we did not return there this summer.

20 Sep 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the property. The carpet in Royale Palms 2307 has been replaced. We apologize for any inconvenience and certainly hope you return to visit.
Georgia
Reviewed 18 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing