“Awesome Staff”

The Track
Ranked #23 of 62 Fun & Games in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Track Family Fun Park opened in Myrtle Beach, S.C. in 2016 and features two multi-level, elevated go-kart tracks – the Wild Woody and the Mighty Myrtle; Rookie Karts; Kiddie Karts and an expansive indoor arcade. The Wild Woody takes drivers up three levels then zooms back down three levels for a high-altitude driving thrill. The second elevated track at Myrtle Beach – the Mighty Myrtle – coils riders in an elevated twist along the length of the brand new arcade building. All Tracks feature electric go-karts offering an elevated go-kart experience – all of the fun without the fumes. The Track also recently opened two rides just for its youngest guests - The Carousel and the Baja Buggies.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place has lots to do inside and out.
Took my 11 y/o daughter and one of her friends.
They loved the go-carts and had a blast racing each other.
Inside there are plenty of arcade games that award tickets that are exchanged for prizes.
The place is safe, clean and well maintained.
My daughter's friend lost her i-phone while riding the go-carts.
The staff would not stop looking until they found it and returned it to her.
Awesome!
Highly recommend you stop by.
We'll be back!!

"carousel"
"blast"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This Go Kart track appears to be fairly new and a little different. The track is different than most Go Kart places. Paid $30 for 3 of us to go on 1 track. The amount of time on the track is good. You don't feel cheated and its fun. Inside they also have a game area that keeps you occupied.

Great place to stop if you're looking for something quick to do.

1  Thank JT1677
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

For $60 my husband and son got to do 3 rounds each on the bigger tracks. They had a blast and they got a decent amount of time for each track.

FunAtTheTrack, Guest Relations Manager at The Track, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

That’s so great to hear, Amanda! We’re glad you and your family enjoyed The Track. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to see you all back at the park again soon!

Lexi Adams
Guest Relations Coordinator

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

My husband , daughter and I visited The Track this past weekend. We tried both tracks and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The karts don't go as fast as I would have expected however considering that the tracks are multi-level and have curves they still go fast enough. A few reviews I read prior mentioned that the carts may be electronically controlled by the staffers and I would probably agree with that assessment. There was a small collision during one of my runs and it seemed as if the staffers reduced the speed of my car as well as others involved in a collision. But I am not absolutely certain. Regardless we really had a good time it was worth the money and we will definitely visit again.