“Nice views good burgers but not a good Seafood choice !”

Ocean Front Bar & Grill
Ranked #347 of 896 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: USD 0 - USD 15
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Went here for lunch with the family . I ordered the fish taco it was so bad I couln't eat more than one bite ! Not even close to a real fish taco . my sons oysters were gritty and mostly bread so we changed his order . On a positive note my wife ordered the Matty melt and we ordered the kids corn dogs and all were good . It's a nice place to sit and people watch or look at the ocean but if your hungry stick to the hot dogs and burgers .

There are newer reviews for Ocean Front Bar & Grill

Reviewed 26 June 2017

After we were left sitting for a long time without being waited on at Moe Moons we strolled on down and came upon this gem. ALthough they were pretty busy we were waited on and within a few minutes we had our drinks and food ordered. The food was great but the service was excellent. We will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I ordered fish tacos and my husband ordered flounder ship combo.... not the best... not even good in my opinion and his. The burgers the other people had ordered near us looked good but this is NOT a seafood place.

1  Thank convery25
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

This was a great location! Everything was great! We ordered two pops and the chicken quesadillas and a footlong hotdog. The food was average and the bill was 26.00 for the two of us.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

This is a great place for lunch or just have a beer and watch the world go by.

We called in for lunch and the service was cheerful and friendly.
Beers ordered and food followed in good time.

Sitting and facing the sea people watching.
Great way to relax.