“Painful to sit through”

USD 49.40*
and up
Time Warp at Carolina Opry
More attraction details
Owner description: Time Warp is the all new show in Gilmore’s well-known Good Vibrations series! The best music of the 60s, 70s, and 80s, blended with rich multimedia screens, special effects, and elaborate costuming. This fast-paced, high-energy show will take you back to the decades that brought us the best in American popular music – Journey, Elton John, Whitney Houston, Boston, Led Zeppelin and The Temptations – just to name a few! We guarantee you won’t see anything like this on the Grand Strand!
Gainesville, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Painful to sit through”
Reviewed 2 September 2009

I went with my family as we are all big fans of the 60s, 70s, and 80s so we were quite excited to see the show, with my parents in their early 60s and my brother and I in our mid-twenties. And sad to say-the entire show was quite a disappointment. The show just never seemed to flow, we thought the music selections were poor, and the entertainers were not entertaining at all. The only impressive part of the show was the tap dancers, and that was only about five minutes of the show. I can't even count the number of times we looked at our watches hoping the show would be over. This is the first time I've ever posted a negative review on trip advisor, but worth letting others know what they are in for.

4 Thank VALove2Travel

Pinehurst
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“WOW!!!!”
Reviewed 8 August 2009

The show was GREAT!!! All That - hip hop cloggers were amazning, as well as all the singers. If you love the 60's, 70's and 80's - it is a MUST SEE.

1 Thank LovinLifePinehurst
NC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great show!”
Reviewed 6 July 2008

My husband and I went to this show at the last minute...we thought it was the regular Carolina Opry, and when we got there, were a little disappointed it was their other show, Good Vibrations.
We shouldn't have worried...the show was great! The music was really good, the singers are amazing! The girl that sings Heart really blew my mind. The male dancers, All That, do a great job and are very energetic. The guitarist was great as well.
Essentially, everyone in the show does a great job, and you can tell they enjoy what they are doing.
The comedy is pretty funny as well, and a couple of times they cracked up themselves and the emcee....it was hilarious!
The only thing we didn't really like was the "girls just want to have fun"...it was awesomely bad! ;)
I highly recommend this show.

6 Thank ceburt