“AN Excellent Choice”
other travellers have booked this property
Atlantica resort phase 3 Atlantica resort phase 3
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Atlantica resort phase 3
Atlantica resort phase 3
Direct oceanfront penthouse
Master bedroom with a King size bed and  a flat HDTV
Guest bedroom with 2 queen size beds and  a flat HDTV
Bathroom in the master bedroom
Bathroom in the guest room
New upgraded, Fully equipped kitchen
Living room with a sleeping sofa
Living room with dinning table and flat HDTV
View to the south on the balcony
View to the north on the balcony
Lazy river, view down on the balcony
Heated and kid's pools
Indoor heated pools
Great sky wheel in 3 blocks away in Broadwalk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Bill P
“This was a complete waste of money. Third World Facility!!!”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Perhaps I was taken in by the idea of a "Penthouse" but, I quickly learned that all Penthouses are not equal. It's difficult to decide where to start. There was one elevator for each side of the building. When you have 17 floors, elevators are pretty important unless you enjoy waiting. The "amenities" were nasty. The lazy river and pool were just nasty. They may be OK...if you come from South America, but not my standards. When the cleaning staff have to put a Glade Air Freshener on top of the refrigerator and in every room you should know something is amiss in Denmark. The floors were sandy and when wiped with a paper towel it was black. The coffee pot was dirty and fridge seemed on its last leg. Cabinets were bare and the place lacked ability to perform simple meal prep. If you are accustomed to the Motel 6 experience than this may be an OK experience for you, If you are more comfortable at a Marriott, please save your money and go to a Marriott. I haven't wasted this much money in a long time. We stayed one night (only because I couldn't find a decent place fast enough) and left the following for a wonderful experience at the Marriott Grand Dunes. I forfeited my other days to the maids or whoever else decided to stay in the "Penthouse." Yes, this was an expensive vacation. Hindsight 20/20, I would have forewent the adventure for the Marriott. PLEASE...PLEASE....PLEASE....if you have a modicum of standards, take your business elsewhere.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
16 Aug 2017
I am so disappointed on this unfair, inaccurate and misleading review. This guest lied on the condition of the amenities and my unit. After he checked in, he called me and said his wife was very unhappy on the long waiting time for unloading and parking and waiting time for elevator. I explained the situation to him. June to August is busiest time in the year. The resort is located near Broadwalk. So it is very popular in the summer. I hoped he could understand the situation. However, he was very unhappy and keeping ask me to refund him. I refused his request for refunding because all this long waiting time is out of my control. He treatened me he would write a negative review. He did. His complains are not right. For exapmple, the building has 15 floors, not 17 floors. The amenities, such of lazy river, swimming pool and hot tubs are very clean. He lied on everything. My unit was very cleaning. The condition of the refrigerator, coffee maker are very good.
For future guests, please see the previous reviews from my previous guests. I am always looking forward to hosting you and your family and hoping a wonderful vacation in my property.
Reviewed 8 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Donna B
Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States
“Comfortable,Well Appointed Myrtle Beach Penthouse Condo Overlooking the Beach”
Reviewed 3 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

We so enjoyed our stay. The condo was clean, updated and had a fantastic view from the balcony. Great for early risers to enjoy beautiful sunrises. The location was very convenient and walkable to the Boardwalk, restaurants and other Myrtle Beach venues. Reserving the unit was very efficient. Communication through Trip Advisor to the owner was very quick and comprehensive. The owner provided all the details needed for our arrival and departure as well as locating the property. All in all a very pleasant experience. We look forward to returning to this property in future visits to Myrtle Beach.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfort of the unit and location.
Liked least: Can't think of anything.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Management Response
4 Nov 2016
I am very glad to know you like your stay at my penthouse. I am looking forward to hosting you again in your next trip.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing