“The Fudgery has LAZY EMPLOYEES ”

Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy 501
Ranked #29 of 127 things to do in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands direct from the manufacturer at stores like: Polo Ralph Lauren, Guess, Reebok, Tommy Hilfiger, Under Armour, Chico's, Coach, J.Crew, Nike, QVC Outlet, Gap, Kenneth Cole and many more. Before you travel, check out the Tanger Outlet website to find the latest Coupons & Sales Offers for Tanger Outlets in Myrtle Beach. Or, when you arrive at the outlets, make your first stop Shopper Services to learn about the benefits of joining TangerClub (Tanger Club information is also available online). In Shopper Services you can purchase a coupon book full of great savings or if you are already a TangerClub member pick up a coupon book for free! Think Outlets, Think Tanger.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My experience with The Fudgery
Making a late night run for ice cream I arrived at the establishment with my siblings five minutes before the closing time provided on their website and store window. The door was wide open and welcoming but after we had been perusing the choices for a minute or so, letting us stand there and get our hopes up, a snotty girl behind the counter deigned to take a break from closing duties (which she should not have started yet) to grunt that they were closed. I was confused as I thought there was still time so I politely asked what time they closed. She replied nine o’clock. I pulled out my phone to see there were still a few minutes left. I mentioned that to her and in return she shot me a disdainful look and an “oh well”. Just plain rude and lazy. Customer service is nonexistent. I recommend finding a place with better service

TangerOutlets, Manager at Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy 501, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Here at Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy 501, we strive for excellence and are disappointed to hear that you received anything less at one of our stores. Please email us with your contact information so that we can share it, as well as your review, with the Store Manager. We are sure he will want to follow up with the staff and with you. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns so that we may better serve you. TangerMyrtleBeach501Management@tangeroutlets.com.

All reviews
"coupon book"
in 29 reviews
"great shopping"
in 23 reviews
"nike store"
in 9 reviews
"nice selection of stores"
"clearance items"
in 8 reviews
"walk around"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

After moving to Myrtle Beach a couple of years ago, we checked out this mall. We were happy to find a great selection of stores offering a wide variety of products. All of the big name clothing stores are there, as well as some fun, trendy stores as well. I love the fact that there are several eating places to choose from so you can literally spend an entire day there shopping...without having to pack up and leave to eat. I love the fact that there seem to be new stores added occasionally, and that keeps it fresh and interesting. Definitely a great place if you are looking for a bargain.

1  Thank MichelePappagallo

Michelepappagallo, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We hope you have a great day!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Can't believe this place is open on Easter Sunday, but spent some time walking around and enjoying the shopping. Larger of the two Tanger outlets in the Mrytle Beach area. Good shopping experience ...

TangerOutlets, Manager at Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy 501, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I had usually skipped this location of Tanger, because I generally left disappointed. I’m not crazy about the layout, but found it to be more appealing now, than on previous visits. I found stores well stocked, and some new stores there. There was also a play area for kids, and options for places to grab a bite to eat.

1  Thank LoisNCNY
TangerOutlets, Manager at Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy 501, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Loisncny, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit! We're looking forward to your next visit with us! Have a wonderful day!