“Microscopic portion”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I wanted to order a plain grilled chicken breast. You can get a grilled chicken breast sandwich. The server talked me out of it and said get the Franchise or Marsala it has a better taste. I also asked if I could substitute a vegetable. He said no but I could order a vegetable. Most other restaurants give a choice. my friend ordered the grilled chicken sandwich.it was 2 fairly decent sized pieces of chicken.My one piece of chicken was about the size of a credit card. The 4 of us at the table were well aware of this. i called the server over and he said...they are exactly the same size. it was obvious that it was not. I will not go back

3  Thank Ikjiks
Write a ReviewReviews (1,210)

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I am never disappointed at Ciao's. Lunch today was again exceptional. Great food and service and a wonderful atmosphere.
Don't miss this place.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

The minute the hot crusty bread and oil arrived we were hopeful we had found real home cooking ....it did not disappoint. it was NY/NJ taste of home. Fried Calimari & stuffed clams were cooked to perfection. Entrees were linguine with white clam sauce and calimari fra diavolo with spaghetti. Everything was seasoned perfectly. The service is friendly and the atmosphere is casual.
DON'T MISS THIS GEM!!!

1  Thank Lucky V
Reviewed 4 December 2017

We arrived at the restaurant at 3pm on a Saturday, we were the only ones there. I other clams over Linguini, clams were over cooked like repubber bands. Chicken with Marsala 1 tiny piece of chicken sauce left a lot to be desired,, ask for fettuccine Alfredo noodles with the fettuccine sauce did not happen, chef did not burn off the wine sauce therefore dish not palatable all in all with all the hoopla about this restaurant I would give it a “1”

4  Thank Angelina M
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Wow so good! All staff were friendly and our waiter Joshua was so nice. He took great care of us. Our wine was delicious and our meals were exceptional. A local friend recommended Ciao and we were so glad! Loved it.