Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 240
USD 187
USD 191
USD 162
  • Pool
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 200
  • Pool
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 242
Official Site
Bay View on the Boardwalk(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 302
Official Site
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)
USD 294
Ocean Reef Resort(Myrtle Beach)
USD 317
USD 242
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 285
USD 273
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 332
USD 312
Hotwire.com
USD 335
USD 200
Cancelon
All reviewsconvenience storesmall water parkriver city cafefamily vacationliving roomwaterparkarcadeblastmyrtle
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We stay here every year and continue to love it! We have stayed at this hotel multiple times a year for the past 6 years, we have 3 young children and we all continue to love it! Would absolutely recommend it to anyone with or without children!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ahl3boysmom
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We have stayed here several times and have always enjoyed the service and accommodations. Grand children enjoyed the indoor pool during cool weather. Will be staying again in 2012.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Judy M
Reviewed 2 January 2012

This hotel had the worst customer service ever. My room had no hot water and roaches!!! I called no manager was on duty and no one offered anything to accommodate the issue but 20%off the room. If I can't shower what will 20% do for me if I can't shower? And ROACHES not acceptable in my book. I called and spoke with a manager on Duty by the name of Sandy and she was even more rude and stated that I should have just taken the 20% but no refund! I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. This was the most horrible experience and I will make sure that everyone knows the type of service I received

• Stayed: January 2012
4  Thank NadiaOBatts
Reviewed 5 December 2011

My niece and I stayed there for a few days and have yet to hear from the manager. first they gave us a different room once they were aware that I had a dog which I did notify them ahead of time. hallway smelled. had to ask for the room to be cleaned and they said that we asked not to do this which was a lie. bad attitude. will not stay again

Room Tip: ask to have them show you the room first
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank JuBa14
Reviewed 23 November 2011

We stayed at Sand Dunes for our softball tourney, My girls went to get in bed and found a Dirty ,bloody kleenex in thier bed!!!! When we went to complain at the front desk they blew us off as if nothing had happened. Wonder how they would feel if it was thier kid that found this!! Wouldn't reccomend nor go back to this hotel due to the uncleanliness and rudness !!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends