Message from TripAdvisor:

“Very clean with excellent customer service”

Sand Dunes Resort & Spa
Ranked #152 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 7 January 2012

We stayed at the Sand Dunes in December of 2011. We have stayed in MANY Myrtle beach condotels over the years and this one definitely ranked up there. The customer service was exemplary; maid service pleasant, elevators clean and well kept; and a quite relaxed atmosphere. We will be back many times. The views are beautiful!! All in all a "10" stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Elen P
There are newer reviews for Sand Dunes Resort & Spa

Reviewed 6 January 2012

We stay here every year and continue to love it! We have stayed at this hotel multiple times a year for the past 6 years, we have 3 young children and we all continue to love it! Would absolutely recommend it to anyone with or without children!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ahl3boysmom
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We have stayed here several times and have always enjoyed the service and accommodations. Grand children enjoyed the indoor pool during cool weather. Will be staying again in 2012.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Judy M
Reviewed 2 January 2012

This hotel had the worst customer service ever. My room had no hot water and roaches!!! I called no manager was on duty and no one offered anything to accommodate the issue but 20%off the room. If I can't shower what will 20% do for me if I can't shower? And ROACHES not acceptable in my book. I called and spoke with a manager on Duty by the name of Sandy and she was even more rude and stated that I should have just taken the 20% but no refund! I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. This was the most horrible experience and I will make sure that everyone knows the type of service I received

• Stayed: January 2012
4  Thank NadiaOBatts
Reviewed 5 December 2011

My niece and I stayed there for a few days and have yet to hear from the manager. first they gave us a different room once they were aware that I had a dog which I did notify them ahead of time. hallway smelled. had to ask for the room to be cleaned and they said that we asked not to do this which was a lie. bad attitude. will not stay again

Room Tip: ask to have them show you the room first
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2.9 km away
Dunes Village Resort
Dunes Village Resort
#9 of 209 in Myrtle Beach

Been to Sand Dunes Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sand Dunes Resort & Spa

Address: 201 74th Ave N, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572-3832
Region: United States > South Carolina > Coastal South Carolina > Myrtle Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool
#11 Spa Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#34 Top resorts Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#85 On the Beach Hotel in Myrtle Beach
Price Range: $99 - $210 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Sand Dunes Resort & Spa 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sand Dunes Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sand Dunes Resort And Spa