Sand Dunes Resort & Spa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach -N. Kings Hwy(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 157*
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 169*
USD 147*
Official Site
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 143*
Official Site
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 128*
USD 118*
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 142*
USD 122*
  • Pool
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
USD 197*
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 157*
USD 141*
USD 288*
USD 253*
Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 192*
USD 180*
USD 338*
USD 299*
Priceline
All reviewsconvenience storesmall water parkriver city cafefamily vacationthree bedroomliving roomnorth towerwaterparkcartsmyrtle
Reviewed 2 January 2012

This hotel had the worst customer service ever. My room had no hot water and roaches!!! I called no manager was on duty and no one offered anything to accommodate the issue but 20%off the room. If I can't shower what will 20% do for me if I can't shower? And ROACHES not acceptable in my book. I called and spoke with a manager on Duty by the name of Sandy and she was even more rude and stated that I should have just taken the 20% but no refund! I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. This was the most horrible experience and I will make sure that everyone knows the type of service I received

• Stayed: January 2012
4  Thank NadiaOBatts
Reviewed 5 December 2011

My niece and I stayed there for a few days and have yet to hear from the manager. first they gave us a different room once they were aware that I had a dog which I did notify them ahead of time. hallway smelled. had to ask for the room to be cleaned and they said that we asked not to do this which was a lie. bad attitude. will not stay again

Room Tip: ask to have them show you the room first
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank JuBa14
Reviewed 23 November 2011

We stayed at Sand Dunes for our softball tourney, My girls went to get in bed and found a Dirty ,bloody kleenex in thier bed!!!! When we went to complain at the front desk they blew us off as if nothing had happened. Wonder how they would feel if it was thier kid that found this!! Wouldn't reccomend nor go back to this hotel due to the uncleanliness and rudness !!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Marcy W
Reviewed 11 November 2011

We stayed at this Hotel 10/28 - 10/30 When I booked I asked for 2 Queens Ocean Front. I specified QUEEN at least 3 times. I was given a Ocean Front with 2 Doubles. I would have been upset and changed rooms but there was only 1 person per bed. The room itself was above average for a large high rise ocean front property. The property was extremely well kept The outdoor pool was very clean although no on was in it because it was cold that weekend. The Indoor Pool area was Super Nice. The pool was large and they had 2 whirpools. The tile in the pool area was also very nice and not slippery. The lobby area was also nice, with computers to use. We had a great meal at Mango's, we did have to send a few steaks back, but we with a large group. The cleaning lady did a Great job in our room even though the shower could use a new shower curtain. I would DEFINITELY stay at this hotel again. Even though I did not use the services of the front bell desk man, he was Super Nice and Always Smiling !

Room Tip: The double queen rooms do not have a small kitchenette whereas the rooms with 2 double beds do. A friend of mine had the 2 queen room, they were nicer rooms with a flat screen tv much larger then the tv in the 2 double room.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank mamasitalady
Reviewed 5 November 2011

My daughter and I stayed here while visiting Coastal Carolina College. Our room was absolutely beautiful and the private balcony oceanfront views were spectacular. We ate awesome take out pizza and there was so much to do and everyone who worked there was so friendly. I am taking another trip there with a dear friend and can't wait for another awesome trip.

Room Tip: oceanfront rooms have spectacular views-choose higher floor
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends