Message from TripAdvisor:

Ranked #153 of 208 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Roanoke, Virginia
“Great Location-Great Price”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We have stayed here several times and have always enjoyed the service and accommodations. Grand children enjoyed the indoor pool during cool weather. Will be staying again in 2012.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Judy M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
Reviewed 2 January 2012

This hotel had the worst customer service ever. My room had no hot water and roaches!!! I called no manager was on duty and no one offered anything to accommodate the issue but 20%off the room. If I can't shower what will 20% do for me if I can't shower? And ROACHES not acceptable in my book. I called and spoke with a manager on Duty by the name of Sandy and she was even more rude and stated that I should have just taken the 20% but no refund! I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. This was the most horrible experience and I will make sure that everyone knows the type of service I received

• Stayed January 2012
4 Thank NadiaOBatts

Travellers are raving about these Myrtle Beach hotels

Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 5 December 2011

My niece and I stayed there for a few days and have yet to hear from the manager. first they gave us a different room once they were aware that I had a dog which I did notify them ahead of time. hallway smelled. had to ask for the room to be cleaned and they said that we asked not to do this which was a lie. bad attitude. will not stay again

Room Tip: ask to have them show you the room first
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank JuBa14
Laurel, Delaware
Reviewed 23 November 2011

We stayed at Sand Dunes for our softball tourney, My girls went to get in bed and found a Dirty ,bloody kleenex in thier bed!!!! When we went to complain at the front desk they blew us off as if nothing had happened. Wonder how they would feel if it was thier kid that found this!! Wouldn't reccomend nor go back to this hotel due to the uncleanliness and rudness !!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank Marcy W
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 11 November 2011

We stayed at this Hotel 10/28 - 10/30 When I booked I asked for 2 Queens Ocean Front. I specified QUEEN at least 3 times. I was given a Ocean Front with 2 Doubles. I would have been upset and changed rooms but there was only 1 person per bed. The room itself was above average for a large high rise ocean front property. The property was extremely well kept The outdoor pool was very clean although no on was in it because it was cold that weekend. The Indoor Pool area was Super Nice. The pool was large and they had 2 whirpools. The tile in the pool area was also very nice and not slippery. The lobby area was also nice, with computers to use. We had a great meal at Mango's, we did have to send a few steaks back, but we with a large group. The cleaning lady did a Great job in our room even though the shower could use a new shower curtain. I would DEFINITELY stay at this hotel again. Even though I did not use the services of the front bell desk man, he was Super Nice and Always Smiling !

Room Tip: The double queen rooms do not have a small kitchenette whereas the rooms with 2 double beds do. A f...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends