“Home away from home !”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Winchester, Virginia
“Home away from home !”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

My family and I have vacationed at Myrtle Beach ,one week a year , for the past 20 years. I usually pack Lysol , disinfecting bath essentials , bed sheets and thick comforters because I never knew what type of condo we would walk into. Pictures can be so deceiving and the beds were always so uncomfortable!
When we rented this condo in 2016, again , I packed a tote full of cleaning supplies and bed linen...... I never unpacked the tote !!! The condo was like walking into my home!!! So nicely decorated, the bathrooms were sparkling clean , and the beds were out of this world comfortable!!
We had plenty of space for our family of 5 and our children loved the extra amenities.
We have booked this condo again for 2017. My suggestion would be to book this condo as early as possible because once you stay there , you'll never go back to search for another condo again !!
Happy vacationing - making memories year after year !

Management Response
16 Feb 2017
Wendy, reading your review made me feel so happy. Those were the nicest things you could possibly say. I know you've already booked for this year because you had a great time last year. You were the kind of renters that I love. We were so happy that you felt it was like your home the same way we feel about it.
Thanks again John and Sharon.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 2 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

I was in the condo for two weeks and it was a best time. Extremely clean and friendly atmosphere. We had all we need.all the kitchen supplies and big space. Everything is new and very comfortable. Location is good as well close to stores .Thanks to the owner as well he was helpful all the time. Highly recommended.

Management Response
15 Feb 2017
Thanks so much for the review. It's our second home. We love this place and its great to know others can enjoy it also.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
USD 950
/ Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing