“Not So Famous”
Review of Nathan's Famous

Nathan's Famous
Ranked #753 of 955 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Hotdogs were dry and the corn dog was extremely greasy. For the price we paid for 2 hotdogs and 1 corn dog I could have drove 1.5 miles to the local Sam's Club and purchased a Nathans Famous Hotdog there that's twice as big and 25% the cost.
Just not worth the triup

1  Thank Norman J

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Never had a famous Nathan's hot dog before, so we took the opportunity while in Myrtle beach. Perhaps our expectations were too high, but the hot dogs we got were standard length but very skinny. No great flavor and on the dry side. Bun was slightly dry. We expected a nice assortment if mustards, relishes and other condiments to add to our dog, but we got ketchup, regular yellow mustard in pump jars and relish in little packets. The whole experience was disappointing.

1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Who don't love a good Nathan's hot dog?! The food is great and the people working there was very friendly.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I love Nathans dogs so how could you go wrong? Well, Bun was stale and hard, dog tasted like rubber. How could it be the same dog I love? Service was POOR. I ordered a dog 3.19 and onion rings 3.99 the guy rang me up 8.98 combo to save me money? How is this saving me money? I asked and another customer was behind me so I waited til he waited on them before I asked again. Water in a cup was .50, Dog was 3.19 onion rings 3.99 and he insisted he saved me money by charging me 8.98. Arrogant service.
HEED the warnings from the other customers. Too many other places you could go do yourself a favor and go elsewhere

1  Thank Marcia D
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

The hot dogs were not edible! We threw all of them away and went somewhere else for lunch. Waste of money!!!

1  Thank Crystal M