“Top Notch Service and Food”
Review of Crave

Crave
Reserve with OpenTable
Crave is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 10 - USD 32
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Description: Located just over the bridge from Isle of Palms, within Seaside Farms, Crave proudly serves superb dining and classic cocktails to Mount Pleasant's residents & visitors. At the helm of the kitchen is Executive Chef Landen Ganstrom. Chef Landen's Mac & Cheese has won the past four consecutive Charleston Mac Off's, was named most Life Changing in America 2013 by ESQUIRE Magazine, and is listed by Yahoo! Travel & Leisure as the top Mac & Cheese in the country. Stop by any time for an upscale-casual experience that we guarantee will keep you coming back again and again.
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I visited Crave for the first time with a couple of friends this past Thursday, and had a fantastic experience. We scored a booth towards the back of the restaurant, and Greg took wonderful care of us. After talking about the mac & cheese and accompanied awards, he broke down the specials for us. We shared an order of the mac with pulled pork to start, which lived up to and beyond our expectations. I ordered the scallops with lobster risotto, and my friends got the cedar plank salmon and the short rib entree. Everything was perfect. Greg timed the meal perfectly with the two courses. The local craft beer selection was nice too. The manager stopped by to check on our meal which rarely happens in this town. Crave is definitely the best restaurant I've been to in Mt. Pleasant.

There are newer reviews for Crave

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Have lots of interesting mix of items on the menu. Specialty is macaroni and cheese, fried too. Opted for a bowl of macaroni with pulled pork over top, it was great. Also had a side of sautéed Brussels sprouts, best I've ever had at a restaurant. Service very good, always attentive. Would definitely good back if we get the area again. Try the burger, pulled pork and fried mac sandwich, it's huge, Mac Daddy.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Last week, my wife and I decided to go out last night with some friends. I looked at Crave's website, and based on their specials menu, which I knew changed weekly, I made a reservation. The specials menu consisted of 5 appetizers (including bacon wrapped shrimp and oysters Rockefeller) and 4 entrees (including Mahi Mahi, trout, and farfalle with chicken). Imaging my surprise and disappointment last night when we arrived and found that instead of having a similar specials menu that they were offering 0 appetizers and 1 entree (sea bass @$44 if my hearing was correct). I feel that I was misled.

It is not that what we ate was bad, particularly the she crab soup and scallops with lobster risotto, but their regular menu can get kind of old (how often do you really want mac and cheese), and the previous week they were clearly doing something to attract customers.

Needless to say, I will be less likely to choose Crave in the future.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Located in a quaint shopping area and across from a park in Mt Pleasant. There is inside and outside dining with the outside being pet friendly. Inside is modern industrial look with a good looking bar. We ordered from the lunch/brunch menu. Omelettes were huge and served with great potatoes. Reuben sandwiches were large and tasty. Our side was their famous mac and cheese which was very tasty. Our service was slow but not enough to lower their score. We will go back and try dinner.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

The food here was very good, and the wait staff was pleasant. Highly recommended.
Drinks were a bit pricey (I have never been charged a 2$ surcharge for a rocks pour, let alone charged that surcharge twice for double)