“Close By And GREAT Pizza”
Review of Pizza Factory INC - CLOSED

Pizza Factory INC
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 March 2017

What a nice treat to find in our close neighborhood a great family place to eat.We are new to the state and wanted to find the company name pizza we like. Drove a distance to get it -on finding the address-the building was empty. Drove back to our neighborhood and saw the easy to see name on the red roof building Pizza Factory. Not only pizza but a great menu list and large dinning area .Phone ordering was busy as well. Pat was great in helping to making our choice in pizza ingredient and explaining how the different pizza's were made.----LOVED OUR PIZZA. The NY Crust was so good. A Must stop in and check out the new menu or call and find out what is new..

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent pizza, this taco pizza is fantastic I recommend anyone to try this pizza or any of the so many choices

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Was looking for a place to eat was told Pizza factory was a good place. Well we got there at 9.30 pm. Open sign lite we were going to get a pizza to go. Walk in sign says open until 10 person behind the counter said they were closed and ask us to leave. Forget this weather they are open or not. Do not go there

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I have been going to this pizza joint for many years. While the restaurant never looked great, they did have very good food. The lunch special was a great deal. In past years my biggest complaint was that they allowed smoking and it seemed to always be full of people smoking. However they did make a change a couple of years ago and stopped allowing smoking. This made it much nicer to go there.

Recently , within last few months, many changes started to take place. The lady that worked behind the counter that had been there a long time left, the guy that had been in the kitchen that had also been there a long time was also gone. Other little changes were taking place as well but the food and service continued to be fine.

However my most recent visit changed my mind about the "new" personnel and the current operation. After we ordered the lunch special we went to the small salad bar and sat down at a table. There was already an older lady in the dining area that we spoke too and from her conversation we assumed her to be the owner. Soon the "lady" behind the counter (has short blonde hair, always wears a baseball type cap) came out and started a conversation with the owner. Their conversation soon became about the corns and other problems with their feet. This was unappetizing enough as they were sitting t the table next to us but then the counter lady took her shoe and sock off to show the owner lady the condition of her feet.

Unfortunately about this time the kitchen called that our order was ready and the counter lady took off to fetch our pizza. Fearing how she would handle our food after handling her feet, I followed he to the counter. Shockingly, she did not wash her hands but grabbed our food to bring it to us. I confronted her with the fact that she had just handled her nasty feet and now was truing to serve our food without attempting to wash her hands. SHE DENIED that she had taken her shoe and sock off, when I told her she was right next to us when she did it she then said it didn't matter because she didn't touch our food anyway. I demanded a refund and we were leaving.

She gave me a refund and said I should leave before she called the police. Quite a stupid remark since I was leaving anyway.

I am not sure who the original owner was or if he is still the owner. Was an older gentleman that I used to see at the golf course a lot and at the driving range . He was always a perfect gentleman type guy. Never saw such crude behavior at the Pizza Factory when he was around.

1  Thank Nunya B
Reviewed 21 October 2016

It is now no smoking, so it smells much better. And they cleaned it up a bit. But the pizza is great and you can watch sports on the old school TV in the corner. Last time I was here I ordered a large extra cheese, sausage and mushroom pizza and when it came to the table it literally weighed 10 pounds. I barely could eat two slices. And it was awesome. And I can't stop looking at the mural on the wall. It's mesmerizing.

It is tough to negotiate the tiny parking lot so park at the Hardees and walk over like I always do.