“Good food and service”

O'Charley's
Ranked #51 of 219 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

I had a very pleasant dinner with friends. I had shrimp which were quite good. My friends split a plate with gracious help from the waitress. Good crowd on a Saturday but short wait.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

After several bad experiences at O'Charleys my husband and I were not going back. However we meet the general managers wife, Thaila Powell who asked us to give it another try since there is new management. So we did. We decided to go on a Thursday night for All You Can Eat Catfish. Our waiter was Gunnar who was very professional, courteous and fast. Our food arrived very quickly and our reorders was at our table before we had completely finished our first plate. The assistant manager, Logan Ramsey, visited our table and asked if everything was to our liking. We complimented him and his staff. I'm so glad we decided to return. O'Charleys definitely has a great crew of employees they should be very proud of.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

My wife and I recently ate at the Lexington location of O'Charley's. I had the shrimp gumbo, she had the chopped steak. Both were prepared well and tasted good. She had enough to take for lunch the next day. Additionally, our waiter did an excellent job taking care of us without over doing it. We will eat there again in the future.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

O'Charley's is a great place to dine in at. The service is always wonderful and the staff is friendly. The menu has a large array of meals to choose from. I particularly enjoy the Southern Fried Chicken salad. I have always enjoyed going to O'Charleys for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Large dining space good for accommodating large groups.Food is diverse and tasty! Prime rib specials run on the weekend I think. Nice place. Also nice bar and bar seating area.

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!